What would a draw tonight mean for Jos?

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

Don't think there will be funds to spend at all next season. I think we're going to need to get rid of our massive wage bill just to clear P&S next season. 

Selling Forestieri and one of Reach or Bannan, in addition to getting Lee, Fletcher, Hooper, Abdi, Matias, Hutchinson and Rhodes off the wage bill should see us with some money to reinvest. 

There is probably something like £10M in wages there in addition to potentially raising £20M + in fees. 

Edit - Westwood off the wage bill as well. 

Edited by i used to be sc_owl

22 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Got to get rid win loose or draw,he talks rubbosh,fallen out with players,cant be honest with fans,tactics mind bending,team selction strange to say the least....We only have 2 players injured at minute Hooper and Lee,rest of em he's dumped simple as and talking rubbish.....He dare not drop FF or Bannan,but they have had words too....UTO FTBB....

Ludicrous post, what manager doesn't have words with players, have you seen some of Warnocks team talks!!!

• Haha 1

We will not sack him if we lose, many could argue it went wrong for CC after the loss to them, so sacking Jos after the derby would give them too much satisfaction. A draw would give him until mid December. A win could spark something, 4 games ago we were 6th. We have some potential, hopefully Jos can find the spark again.

I just want the bloke to go back to basics like last year and STOP MESSING WITH tactics, formation and constant rotation, so as to make us solid and drag us to a safe mid table finish. Then allowing us next season when most of the high earners are gone we can start the rebuilding process,but hopefully with a more experienced championship manager, don't care if he's foreign as long as he knows England and managed here in the league as with jos I'm beginning to believe he's losing the plot.

Edited by shezzas left peg

5 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I just want the bloke to go back to basics like last year and STOP MESSING WITH tactics, formation and constant rotation, so as to make us solid and drag us to a safe mid table finish. Then allowing us next season when most of the high earners are gone we can start the rebuilding process,but hopefully with a more experienced championship manager, don't care if he's foreign as long as he knows England and managed here in the league as with jos I'm beginning to believe he's losing the plot.

It’s a real struggle to keep up with the nonsense that this site produces and I too have to use CAPS in return.

The ONLY manager since relegation in 2000 to come anywhere close to getting us up HAD NEVER Managed in this league. The rampant Leeds and Norwich teams at the top of the table have managers who have never managed in this league. The team who got promoted after they beat us in the play offs had a manager who had never managed in thus league.

The teams that have won the league for the last two seasons had managers that had never managed in this league. It

goes on and on and on but it’s boring. 

IT MAKES NO ***** DIFFERENCE. YOU NEED A GOOD MANAGER. A GOOD TEAM. BIT OF LUCK. BIT OF MONEY. The rest , black or white, foreign or not, experienced or not , makes no difference. The Leeds boss doesn’t even speak English ffs. 

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

It’s a real struggle to keep up with the nonsense that this site produces and I too have to use CAPS in return.

The ONLY manager since relegation in 2000 to come anywhere close to getting us up HAD NEVER Managed in this league. The rampant Leeds and Norwich teams at the top of the table have managers who have never managed in this league. The team who got promoted after they beat us in the play offs had a manager who had never managed in thus league.

The teams that have won the league for the last two seasons had managers that had never managed in this league. It

goes on and on and on but it’s boring. 

IT MAKES NO ***** DIFFERENCE. YOU NEED A GOOD MANAGER. A GOOD TEAM. BIT OF LUCK. BIT OF MONEY. The rest , black or white, foreign or not, experienced or not , makes no difference. The Leeds boss doesn’t even speak English ffs. 

Top post

5 hours ago, striker said:

Agree, anything less than a win and DC needs to act quickly. Even after a win I would advocate a change, but expect he would get another few games grace.

I understand from sources that DC is his way to the outbacks of Lthuania in search of the next manager. Also I have been reliably informed this will be a marque signing and is known to work with inexperienced chairman. 

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

You can't doubt his achievements. With the circumstance he is trying to turn the ship around without the help of senior players, looks an impossible task.

Whether bridges have been burnt from DC or Jos...you can not discard any player. Westwood, Boyd and Hutch would have been incredibly valuable tonight.

Not Boyd I'm afraid. He's țůrd