SHEFFIELD UNITED vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Makes me want to vomit but the pigs are a really good team to watch aren’t they. Positive, always on the front foot, strong and energetic...everything we are not and haven’t been anything like since the play-off final.

All a bit depressing really considering the money we’ve spent. I’d love to support a team that plays that way. 

we're too slow and indecisive - but then we have been all season. I'll be astonished if we get a draw out of this. 

Whatever happens, we have to get some urgency and pace into the team - any slower and we'd stop.

Defended well considering we've been under so much pressure.

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

He didn't put a challenge in, Duffy flicked his ankle out to GET contact, Fox's only other option was literally run in the opposite direction. As the defender you are NOT obliged to get out of the way of an oncoming attacker. You aren't allowed to trip them up, which FOX didn't do. Duffy did.

Doesn't need to put a challenge in 

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

There's positive and common sense lol

So there was nothing positive about being 0-0 against a flying United team, with a hostile crowd.

You don’t rate United at home then?

I’ll save my criticism for when we are proper rubbish and don’t try - in context to the venue and opposition.

Edited by ReadingOwl

Hope we defy the odds, keep a clean sheet and nick it.

But, it's so frustrating watching a team play their game, comfortable in what they are doing while we chase around our half and cling on. Thing is this is not an isolated occurrence, like a carbon copy of most of our games.

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

That's the big difference for me they have cohesion and look like a team. Some of the little inter passing is excellent while we look a bit disjointed AGAIN and allover the place, but that said can't knock the lads as they've put a shift in that first half and it's STILL all to play for in the second half, hopefully the natives will start to get restless and they begin to run out of steam. 

They dont have players made of balsa wood and crisp packets

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

That's the big difference for me they have cohesion and look like a team. Some of the little inter passing is excellent while we look a bit disjointed AGAIN and allover the place, but that said can't knock the lads as they've put a shift in that first half and it's STILL all to play for in the second half, hopefully the natives will start to get restless and they begin to run out of steam. 

I’m afraid it’s mainly tactics Looking through their side, there’s no obvious individual pace, but they move the ball quickly, and nearly always forwards