Is anyone actually nervous for Friday?

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest this sums up how many were feeling going into last seasons game at the Stain and that turned out all right.

They were frothing at the mouth in the build up about doing the double and avenging the BDM properly.

True, but I don’t feel it’s the same extent. There was a little more optimism because we had a new manager. Our reservations were mainly down to injuries causing up problems.

This time around I feel we have much deeper issues. It’s results, performances and effort. All are pretty much none existent. 

Some if the most passionate, loyal, supportive and positive Wednesday fans I know are saying they’d be tempted to tsjeva 1-0 loss. Seriously what’s that about, I understand it because that’s how the club has made them feel.

Personally I would never take a loss, but I just want some pride back in our club that’s been missing far to long.

17 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I am not looking forward to the game..I never do when we play them.

I always find it an unpleasant experience and just want the match to end...with a victory of course.

Form says the blunts will win, i bet they are just as concerned as we are as we all know "anything can happen" in these games.

I just hope we show up and give 100%, or at least it looks like 100%. Not like Saturday where some players looked like they didn't care less..

I have lots of Wednesday and lots of united mates too. Believe me they aren’t concerned.

Usually they would be but this is different. We don’t even tend to talk much football but it’s constant digs followed by knowing Wednesday they will get a poxy 1-0. They are only saying the last bit to cover their backs in the off chance it does happen.

Across social media and friends in person I’ve never seen so much confidence from that lot. It doesn’t even feel like overconfidence, just that they have little to worry about. Unfortunately I can see why. 

3 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

True, but I don’t feel it’s the same extent. There was a little more optimism because we had a new manager. Our reservations were mainly down to injuries causing up problems.

This time around I feel we have much deeper issues. It’s results, performances and effort. All are pretty much none existent. 

Some if the most passionate, loyal, supportive and positive Wednesday fans I know are saying they’d be tempted to tsjeva 1-0 loss. Seriously what’s that about, I understand it because that’s how the club has made them feel.

Personally I would never take a loss, but I just want some pride back in our club that’s been missing far to long.

All about performance for me on friday night. A reaction.

Tackles won. Headers challenged. Giving it the full gun.

Defeat is defeat. But I'd rather lose by a higher score and see a good performance than lose 1-0 with a timid one. Daft as that may sound.

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

It might be solids though, come Friday. Gonna stick a tenner on Fletch for 1st goal at 10/1. Only player worth a shirt v Norwich.

Hahahah the only solid you can hope for when Wednesday are involved defensively we ain’t solid anyway lol and yep agree with fletcher comment 

Guest addedtime
2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Lets not get all mardy. It wasn't about that

I was suggesting you might feel a bit more nervous if you were going to be there with 30,000 United fans taking the wee wee.

Mardy bum

Nah then Mardy bum.