Is anyone actually nervous for Friday?

Always nervous for these games. Whether they're above us or we're above them. Whether we have a team of star players and they have 3rd division booters or vice-versa.

I've never actually looked forward to them at all truth be told.  Some people enjoy the build up. The "banter".  Not me.

Always a horrible sensation all week going into them.

Only good performances help ease the feelings after the event. 

Im resigned to us getting beat.

Its the getting beat by 4 or more that is worrying me, as this lot give up as soon as we concede.

I just really don't want to see Wilder giving large on the touch line like the chav he is and their keeper is a loose cannon with previous so can see him goading our fans also *shudders  

I am not looking forward to the game..I never do when we play them.

I always find it an unpleasant experience and just want the match to end...with a victory of course.

Form says the blunts will win, i bet they are just as concerned as we are as we all know "anything can happen" in these games.

I just hope we show up and give 100%, or at least it looks like 100%. Not like Saturday where some players looked like they didn't care less..

Nope.

As always can’t wait. We are big underdogs, away to a team way higher and on far better form (who isn’t?). Even a draw will be great, 

The sun will still rise on Saturday morning. It’s a football match. Get over it.

9 minutes ago, Shrewsburyowl said:

Im resigned to us getting beat.

Its the getting beat by 4 or more that is worrying me, as this lot give up as soon as we concede.

I just really don't want to see Wilder giving large on the touch line like the chav he is and their keeper is a loose cannon with previous so can see him goading our fans also *shudders  

think  we should just shoot at the keeper.

Hopefully he'll be too distracted trying pretend he's a massive blade and let one through his fingers.

10 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Sad stare if affairs and shows where we are as a football club and team that most are genuinely worried about a hammering.

Like most I’m not nervous. It isn’t a forgone conclusion, but I’m fearing the worst. 

To be honest this sums up how many were feeling going into last seasons game at the Stain and that turned out all right.

They were frothing at the mouth in the build up about doing the double and avenging the BDM properly.

Look at it this way, if we lose and lose badly, many will not be surprised. We'll rightly be able to say "What did you expect?" "Went to form" "You should have scored more"

If we don't lose we can right royally take the wee wee.

It is win win for us!

40 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Lets not get all mardy. It wasn't about that

I was suggesting you might feel a bit more nervous if you were going to be there with 30,000 United fans taking the wee wee.

Mardy bum

I absolutely hate these matches  we can almost never win due to their little sister annoyance- the changing swings of fortune have them as certainties so the pressure is on them to get 4 or 5 - hope the feckin bottle it 

I've mixed thoughts about being there being better or not - sometimes when I'm 200+ miles away I'm far more nervous 

than when I'm there. I can see how sh*te we are, as opposed to listening to giddings creaming himself at every opposition attack 

Then when I am there and have watched them beat us I want the earth to swallow me up - I can't leave early that akin to going missing in action, but it is torture 

I just want us to get come out of this match with at least some pride in the fight we put up

This is a time for us to vocally stand by whoever is wearing the shirt let's leave the arguing til later 

6 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Hopefully he'll be too distracted trying pretend he's a massive blade and let one through his fingers.

We should deffo try and wind him up at corners, give him a sly dig in a crowded penalty box etc he will react for sure.

Trouble is our lot are so nicey nice that they will probably start platting his hair or give him a quick shoulder rub instead .

13 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's a bit of a try hard isn't he.

2 minutes ago, Shrewsburyowl said:

We should deffo try and wind him up at corners, give him a sly dig in a crowded penalty box etc he will react for sure.

Trouble is our lot are so nicey nice that they will probably start platting his hair or give him a quick shoulder rub instead .

Yeah you're right, just need someone to give him digs.

Like you'll never play for Man U you poo cheeky monkey, stuff like that he'll react eventually.