Is anyone actually nervous for Friday?

25 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I think so, but I hope it doesn't involve a  turnip.

Baldrick.jpg

At least Baldrick was likeable, I felt  his heart was in the right place.

I don't want to kick a man when he's still going down, but he's not convinced me that he's bothered whether we win, lose or draw, whoever the opposition.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

At least Baldrick was likeable, I felt  his heart was in the right place.

I don't want to kick a man when he's still going down, but he's not convinced me that he's bothered whether we win, lose or draw, whoever the opposition.

I'm sure he is bothered. There's nothing wrong with staying calm under stress. In fact it's a virtue. 

Any way, there's not much more to say about Jos. He either proves us all wrong on Friday or its Auf Wiedersien.

I think he's going to pull something out of the hat for this game personally and he's staying.

37 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I'm sure he is bothered. There's nothing wrong with staying calm under stress. In fact it's a virtue. 

Any way, there's not much more to say about Jos. He either proves us all wrong on Friday or its Auf Wiedersien.

I think he's going to pull something out of the hat for this game personally and he's staying.

I think he's staying, beyond that he mystifies me. Bothered or not, he's got to up his game.

Not nervous in the slightest and I put that down to our recent form. Normally I am excited and nervous a week before but I just can't seem to get in the mood for it

Such a bad atmosphere right now around the club. The whole Westwood/Hutch situation, Chansiri abuse which reminds me of the dark Dave Allen days and just our general form and the fact we can't keep a clean sheet 

Probably the least nervous I've been in the build up to a derby game. Like in January, all the pressure is on United.

If we lose, it's expected.

If we win then great, we can gloat but I just hope it doesn't paper over cracks as there are problems off the field.

On 07/11/2018 at 12:53, owlZfan84 said:

I keep seeing this statement crop up on here this week.

Yes, I know its a derby and owt can happen, but for me I just can't see how we win there on Friday.

We look like we can ship 2 goals, easy, per game. That, alone, makes getting a positive result (against anyone TBH) all the more harder.

On 07/11/2018 at 13:40, LittleG said:

Resigned to losing so not nervous at all; just hope it's not an absolute thrashing.

On 07/11/2018 at 13:54, Bulldog said:

Not at all nervous, it's a given that we'll lose. Let's hope it's a respectable 1 or 2 nil and they don't get a commemorative mug out of it

dont be so quick to tap out