Is anyone actually nervous for Friday?

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

All about performance for me on friday night. A reaction.

Tackles won. Headers challenged. Giving it the full gun.

Defeat is defeat. But I'd rather lose by a higher score and see a good performance than lose 1-0 with a timid one. Daft as that may sound.

It sounds daft because it is daftlol

The record books won't care if we won headers, tackles and give a good performance, if we get beat 5-0 

They'd never let us forget it. 

3 minutes ago, RichieB said:

It sounds daft because it is daftlol

The record books won't care if we won headers, tackles and give a good performance, if we get beat 5-0 

They'd never let us forget it. 

I'm not on about an absolute tonking Corky!

I’m not nervous at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go there and win

The fact that for two seasons in a row we are going there in complete disarray, tells you all you need to know about our football club at the moment though 

Edited by Stoop

18 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The fact that for two seasons in a row we are going there in complete disarray, tells you all you need to know about our football club at the moment though 

I keep seeing this statement crop up on here this week.

Yes, I know its a derby and owt can happen, but for me I just can't see how we win there on Friday.

We look like we can ship 2 goals, easy, per game. That, alone, makes getting a positive result (against anyone TBH) all the more harder.

Edited by owlZfan84

17 minutes ago, Stoop said:

This!!!

It's downright pathetic how quickly we implode.

We were 6th barely a month ago and now are 17th. How can a team go so quickly from losing 1 or 2 in 9 to looking like relegation fodder?!?

Spineless. 

I work with a couple of blunts. They both think it'll be a bore draw.  Would think they'd be very disappointed if that's how it finished whereas if be delighted.

If we get a hammering you know what the learned ones amongst them will call it; the 9/11 massacre. I'm waiting for it. FTB anyway.

34 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Feeling quite apathetic towards Wednesday. It's my only coping mechanism to try and not care!

That and we have a pizza, chinese and Indian takeaway booked so that the pain of being full of food is far more than that of a derby defeat!!!

flipping heck 3 takeaways booked days in advance  now that's organisation:biggrin:

I've no confidence that the players we have, apart from maybe a couple of the youngsters will have the bottle and fight for such a game,so no real confidence in us getting a victory or even a draw,all the chopping, changing and rotating is killing us at the moment. I'm just praying they man up and it isn't an embarrassment. 

Im looking forward to it, nowt to lose playing wise as we are all fully expecting a defeat, just hope we decide to turn up and put on a show...telling all pigs at work that they should get 5 at least, hopefully softening the blow for Monday’s return to work...

i am looking forward to finishing work Friday at half 12 though then showered changed and out, get tanked up for the walk down to the sty 

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

If you think some of us are nervous, just think of tufty's arris. He's on a hiding to feckin nothing in this one. He'll never be forgiven if we manage to go there and stuff 'em pmsl lol lol lol 

FFP
FFS

Tufties Arris!!lol