Is anyone actually nervous for Friday?

3 minutes ago, Mus said:

United fan I know says they are worried about Reach as their keeper is crap at saving 30 yard strikes, lets hope and pray!

Their entire defence is rubbish, they just hold up play but they can't run. Therefore straight over their heads with our bambi running onto it

I saw my first derby game in 1967 at the lane.  Even when we've been good I absolutely loathe playing them, I'm just too nervous.  Would suit me if we never played them again.  In 93 at Wembley we absolutely battered them, it really should have been 10-1, yet we were still left hanging on praying for the final whistle.

1 hour ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I saw my first derby game in 1967 at the lane.  Even when we've been good I absolutely loathe playing them, I'm just too nervous.  Would suit me if we never played them again.  In 93 at Wembley we absolutely battered them, it really should have been 10-1, yet we were still left hanging on praying for the final whistle.

But that was when we were good. On paper we've got no hope, but that's why I think Jos has a cunning plan which may succeed this time.

Part one of the plan was three last month convincing them we're defensively inept, and now we've drawn them in ......

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Really ?

Things are never that bad, give it til half time at least.

I'm working till 6 and have to drive home for half an hour and then shower and eat dinner and go to the local which means drinking and then get up at 6 Saturday morning for work and hope I'm not stopped and breathalyzed and all that would be worth it if we beat them but it don't look so good 

34 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

I'm working till 6 and have to drive home for half an hour and then shower and eat dinner and go to the local which means drinking and then get up at 6 Saturday morning for work and hope I'm not stopped and breathalyzed and all that would be worth it if we beat them but it don't look so good 

Yeah that drinking and breathalyser combo can be a real bummer.

WTF:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

1 hour ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

But that was when we were good. On paper we've got no hope, but that's why I think Jos has a cunning plan which may succeed this time.

Part one of the plan was three last month convincing them we're defensively inept, and now we've drawn them in ......

Does his cunning plan include being employed next week ?