Onomah

Not big Dave''s biggist fan but he should have played from the start, their defenders would have known they were in a game, Joao is too lightweight and is easily knocked off the ball and after a while his head soon drops. Thought Joey P. had a decent game but too many players had an off game, just hope we can bounce back against QPR and Birmingham.  

onomah played for england under 21's on 11th and 16th october in the international 'break' so its pretty obvious 3 games in 7 days 2 international would be tempting fate with injuries etc. I know he young and he played against andorra and scotland but imo he deserved a rest and i sure he will be playing on tuesday against qpr.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

To be fair to Jos, as Onomah has been away with the under 21’s. He probably thought he wouldn’t be fresh. I did hear he had a knock too. HAS to play on Tuesday though!!

10 hours ago, owls7 said:

Played great the last two games then gets dropped I don't get it.

As much as jos as steadied the ship in various areas...his team selection at times is one that still frustrates me!!

Onomah as looked decent and he’s got better the more he’s played. His last two games he’s been there or there about in terms of MOTM, why drop him? 

I may may be old fashioned in my views about football but I just think you play your best 11 that’s availavke...I don’t agree with the tinkering, swapping n changing!!