Hooper - hutch- Lee

37 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Pretty sure Jos said in his last interview that Hutch should be back in training this week, Hooper might be able to resume training next week and Lee they didn’t want to put a timeframe on.

Got to say I agree with the others on this thread, I can’t really see any of them as regular future first team players. Anything we get out of them this season I’d consider a bonus, then let them go and spend their wages elsewhere. 

Hutch is contracted til 2020 of course and I’d like to see him focused on playing centre half but I’m not sure Jos is a fan. Hats off to Hutch’s agent for negotiating a 4-year deal - we should put him on the Brexit negotiations. 

Christ I didn’t know he was on till 2020, that’s comical. Even if he was in the middle of a purple patch playing games - his injury record should never have warranted a 4 year deal 

shake my damn head 

41 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

And winnall not heard anything about him for a few weeks. 

Got a calf injury in training at the start of September. Jos didn't put a timescale on it then so not sure. Calf injuries are normally relatively minor though aren't they? Wouldn't expect it to set him back more than a few weeks.

3 hours ago, clud17 said:

Hooper - Broke, repaired then broke again.

Lee - Broke, repaired then broke again.

Hutch - Broke, repaired, broke, repaired, broke, repaired, broke, repaired, broke, repaired, broke, repaired, broke.

I take it there isn't enough space for Abdi's record ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, paulrs said:

Got a calf injury in training at the start of September. Jos didn't put a timescale on it then so not sure. Calf injuries are normally relatively minor though aren't they? Wouldn't expect it to set him back more than a few weeks.

Calf injuries can be quite serious. Depends what it is but a tear can be up to twelve weeks recovery.

Out of all of them I'd like to see Hooper back. He is clinical and we are creating more chances more often than not.

People forget that before he came into the Carlos era he had a pretty good injury free record, I often thought for most of his time here he was carrying a bit too much timber.

If we get him fit and ready he might respond well and have less injuries because Jos appears to be a lot more cautious about rushing people back and he's got the rest of squad much fitter than they have been for years.

That’s Matias’ minutes in our last 8 games. 

Not trying to be funny, but that’s little short of miraculous. Lets be honest he was (rightly) written off. A hopeless cause.

Jos did this. 

Among Hooper, Hutchinson, Lee and even Abdi, there may sadly be a career-ending injury. But Im confident that our better man-management gets a couple back at some point, possibly quite soon. 

If we we can get, say, 12 games from Lee and 15 from Hooper, and a handful of sub appearances from Hutch, we will be all the better for it.