Shameful

Just now, steelowl said:

waste of time posting stuff like that on here parkfield 

far too many spotty young oiks who get a semi watching idiotic behaviour by drunk/stoned idiots that taints what is unbelievable premiership level support 

i've gathered that unfortunely.:ohmy:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, cross owl said:

If they invent a time machine , don't go back to the seventies or eighties for a match :duntmatter:

Exactly! In the seventies the owls fans used to flip cars over on to their roofs. That is something to be embarrassed about.

Just now, latemodelchild said:

I can see why folks don't like this kind of thing but also see it as maybe not something to get too wound up about. It's not the best image for our club is the only thing. I also find it odd that they get so excited about it all. I'm old now though. 

now now tris only as old as the woman you...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I can see why folks don't like this kind of thing but also see it as maybe not something to get too wound up about. It's not the best image for our club is the only thing. I also find it odd that they get so excited about it all. I'm old now though. 

That's perfect true. Also People like myself who are in their mid-50's till be more uptight..:tango:

• Haha 1

Round them all up. Fill some bins with the vilest, sloppiest dogshit they can, then dip the buggers in it. Then, just when they think the worst is over. Lock them in, douse in petrol and set on fire. Broadcast live on local television. I'd like to see the flaming bins kicked off a cliff for good measure.

43 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Exactly! In the seventies the owls fans used to flip cars over on to their roofs. That is something to be embarrassed about.

Was at Oxford when Maxwell robbed us.

In this pub, a stage was set up for for evening entertainment, I would think...guitars, drums etc..you can probably guess the rest, set off ok. Smashed to foook an hour later,

the landlady of the pub (I presume) was crying behind the bar.

I've never seen so many foookin nobheads in one place. Impossible to try and reason with most of em....one said that will teach fooookin maxwell.

Perhaps the only time I was seriously embarrassed to be a Wednesdayite.