Shameful

3 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

It's not the worst thing I've seen but I agree football fans in general can be embarrassing at times. I'm all for a laugh and what, but I don't get why they are throwing a bin about... I may just be getting old WTF:

Same here.my first reaction when i saw it that it was light hearted but that soon changed to one of been embarassed by a minority of our supporters.

31 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Apologies for Posting this clip on the wrong thread of these so called Wednesday fans that have not only embarassed themselves but the name of Sheffield Wednesday.My first reaction that i thought it was light hearted at first but my view changed very quickly.

q93pcDP9pNnWcnQV?format=jpg&name=small

If they invent a time machine , don't go back to the seventies or eighties for a match :duntmatter:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cross owl said:

If they invent a time machine , don't go back to the seventies or eighties for a match :duntmatter:

i know,i've seen some right nasty stuff at away grounds in the 80's and 90's especially at places like Chelsea where they chucking Dustbins at us at the Tube Station.:tango:

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

i know,i've seen some right nasty stuff at away grounds in the 80's and 90's especially at places like Chelsea where they chucking Dustbins at us at the Tube Station.:tango:

Rubbish.  . . . Oh no that ones already been recycled , I mean used , I mean . . . . Oh whatever :CEO:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Same here.my first reaction when i saw it that it was light hearted but that soon changed to one of been embarassed by a minority of our supporters.

waste of time posting stuff like that on here parkfield 

far too many spotty young oiks who get a semi watching idiotic behaviour by drunk/stoned idiots that taints what is unbelievable premiership level support 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1