Shameful

10 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Round them all up. Fill some bins with the vilest, sloppiest dogshit they can, then dip the buggers in it. Then, just when they think the worst is over. Lock them in, douse in petrol and set on fire. Broadcast live on local television. I'd like to see the flaming bins kicked off a cliff for good measure.

So you wanna set the bins on fire and chuck them off cliffs.  Our fans are just getting worse.

4 minutes ago, Watson said:

So you wanna set the bins on fire and chuck them off cliffs.  Our fans are just getting worse.

Only bins that have been retired from active duty. Let them go out with a bang knowing they've improved humanity.

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

There are so many who don’t bother watching the game.

The guy next to me yesterday spent 20 mins max actually watching the football although he was too p*ssed to see it

No worse than all the sober f.ookers on their phones lol

Edited by asteener1867

3 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Apologies for Posting this clip on the wrong thread of these so called Wednesday fans that have not only embarassed themselves but the name of Sheffield Wednesday.My first reaction that i thought it was light hearted at first but my view changed very quickly.

q93pcDP9pNnWcnQV?format=jpg&name=small

What a load of rubbish 

• Haha 1

Probably just a sign of the times. I grew up in the 70s and in those days opposing fans would have taken their frustrations out on each other. These days the wheelie bin is obviously the football hooligans victim of choice.  

I must be getting old because I have to admit if I’d been at Villa Park I would have felt a little comfortable witnessing the bin being chucked around. I guess the question I would ask is why do it?