Nottingham Forest 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday

1 minute ago, sheriwozgod said:

Well...………...if we are treating everyone the same , then yes.

Don’t know what you mean tbh - unless it’s everyone who has poor game is lucky to start next game ? They’re footballers - it happens - everyone dips at some stage. 

Reach is fully deserving of a start as it stands - surely you must agree ??? 

Onomah-Bannan-Reach

Matias-Nuhiu-Joao

Old Jos doesn’t hold back. That’s six attacking players.

He demands massive work-rate from his two wide attackers. Otherwise it wouldn’t work.

Really happy to see this. Hardly surprising we have been the league’s highest scorers over the past 16 games.

17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

But clean sheets.... that’s the argument for the keeper so surely it stands with defenders too? 

Im not seriously debating this, just highlighting the fact fox played in the Westwood clean sheets but no ones starting threads for him. Can’t see need to start them for Westwood. 

Think loovens, hunt and pudl played in them too

3 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Don’t know what you mean tbh - unless it’s everyone who has poor game is lucky to start next game ? They’re footballers - it happens - everyone dips at some stage. 

Reach is fully deserving of a start as it stands - surely you must agree ??? 

I mean there a number of players who have been dropped this season after a poor display...…………...but given that Penney is not playing then yeah he probably has to start.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Onomah-Bannan-Reach

Matias-Nuhiu-Joao

Old Jos doesn’t hold back. That’s six attacking players.

He demands massive work-rate from his two wide attackers. Otherwise it wouldn’t work.

Really happy to see this. Hardly surprising we have been the league’s highest scorers over the past 16 games.

Even if it’s his 4231 it’s still aggressive away from home. I thought we’d see Reach pushed up and A wide forward sacrificed for Onomah or Hector in middle. With 2 CDMs but nope!! 

636C839D-52CD-4DBC-805C-9B01B5C28803.jpeg

Evening all,

Nice work Snoots as usual.  

looking forward to this game.  Reckon we can come away with another 3 points.  Going to tough for sure, but we can do it.  So I'm going for a 2-1 Wednesday win.  Joao and Reach with the goals.  

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m fine with him resting both Penney and Palmer. Not happy that it’s Morgan Fox who is coming in as he’s vvank!!   

Surprised that Pelupessy has been dropped. I don’t rate him but we need a ball winning midfielder in their especially away from home and without Hutch he’s the only one who can do it!!