Nottingham Forest 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Very left sided midfield.  Bannan, Reach Matias.  Be interesting to see Onomah for a full game and see what he has to offer.  Not much on the bench from an attacking point of view if we need to get an equaliser late on.  Hope we're already ahead by then.

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’ve just read 6 pages bemoaning our lack of clean sheets and claiming we need Westwood back, weirdly Fox played in most of Westwood’s clean sheet games but not one thread bemoaning his absence. 

Hope Fox does well tonight, feel he’s had a bit of a rough ride by many and it’s only hampered the lads performances. 

yeah westwood kept the clean sheets because fox was in the team.

causation vs correlation - look it up!

:picnic:

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’ve just read 6 pages bemoaning our lack of clean sheets and claiming we need Westwood back, weirdly Fox played in most of Westwood’s clean sheet games but not one thread bemoaning his absence. 

Hope Fox does well tonight, feel he’s had a bit of a rough ride by many and it’s only hampered the lads performances. 

Sadly fox is not food enough hence the overwhelming moans about him.

3 minutes ago, trotter said:

Penney needs a rest!  Come on. He’s just had a week off. 

Just when you think Jos can’t surprise you. Fox for Penny. Poor decision for me unless he’s injured. 

He’s never played this intensity before. Playing every 3/4 days is a huge ask and quite often players that do that in early stages of career are finished in their 20s.

I'm happy to see him rested, sensible management. Hope the fans give Fox a chance and cheer him on, we need a back up and he’s our best one. 

2 minutes ago, Kevan said:

Very left sided midfield.  Bannan, Reach Matias.  Be interesting to see Onomah for a full game and see what he has to offer.  Not much on the bench from an attacking point of view if we need to get an equaliser late on.  Hope we're already ahead by then.

Matias is right footed

1 minute ago, debram said:

Sadly fox is not food enough hence the overwhelming moans about him.

But clean sheets.... that’s the argument for the keeper so surely it stands with defenders too? 

Im not seriously debating this, just highlighting the fact fox played in the Westwood clean sheets but no ones starting threads for him. Can’t see need to start them for Westwood. 

Not shocked about the team selection but worried about the defence!

He's dropped Pelupessy but after Saturday you could drop a couple more if there were players to come in.

Its one of those, where I look at the team selection and this wtf! So we'll probably win tonight now!

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I think its safe to assume Boyd, Jones and Abdi have joined Westwood on the list of players who wont play for us again. 

Boyd played for u23 in the week, if he’s in the bomb squad I’d not imagine he’d be getting game time with them. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Boyd played for u23 in the week, if he’s in the bomb squad I’d not imagine he’d be getting game time with them. 

He`s obviously fit then ,but he has vanished from the first team squad.