Nottingham Forest 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Great team that. Penney understandably needs a rest, Fox apparently been doing well in training. Baker breathing down Pakmer’s neck and deserves another shot.

Surprised at Onomah over Pelupessy, expected JP to start away at Forest given his style of play. Excited to see how Onomah does, definitely seems a talent.

Nuhiu and Fletch still much of a muchness I think but Atdhe perfect player away from home.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

1 minute ago, joelswfc said:

Great team that. Penney understandably needs a rest, Fox apparently been doing well in training. Baker breathing down Pakmer’s neck and deserves another shot.

Surprised at Onomah over Pelupessy, expected JP to start away at Forest given his style of play. Excited to see how Onomah does, definitely seems a talent.

Nuhiu and Fletch still much of a muchness I think but Atdhe perfect player away from home.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Penney needs a rest!  Come on. He’s just had a week off. 

Just when you think Jos can’t surprise you. Fox for Penny. Poor decision for me unless he’s injured. 

I’ve just read 6 pages bemoaning our lack of clean sheets and claiming we need Westwood back, weirdly Fox played in most of Westwood’s clean sheet games but not one thread bemoaning his absence. 

Hope Fox does well tonight, feel he’s had a bit of a rough ride by many and it’s only hampered the lads performances.