Nottingham Forest 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday

46 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

and Hooper, and Winnall, and a 100% fit Fletch.

Marvellous in’it?

Really looking forward to seeing what Jos can do with a full deck to pick from.   Though his predecessor often  found it the hardest when he had s full squad... 

Fletcher has played really well IMO so far this term. Seems to be fully over that niggle.  Just hope he can bag a couple of goals soon.

• Like 1

Excellent Mr Snoots. I'm looking forward to this outing, think a falsetto rendition of 'We hate Nottingham Forest..we hate Sunderland too...' may be in order on arrival to get the juices flowing. I think we will give 'em a reyt leathering...and, by the way, they can shove their fkn goose fair up their ar5e....sideways. UTO.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

I said at the Stoke game and from watching the replays that he chest down to MM for the first goal was poor control and not a lay off. 

Thought same,  but on replay I'm going to give him benefit of the doubt. 

20 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

But when all said and done he is contributing massively to the team and that is the main reason for my optimism. This is now a team and not a set of individuals. 

Agree totally 

Quality omdtdtdt as per. Plenty of references about Mrs Palmer & her 5 lovely daughters. Well known in the bed chamber no doubt. So what if somebody gave a friend a quick Jodrell on the kop? Better than our first half display I'll wager, with Joao our best defender!

So tonight, we'd love a win so going for our new fave score of 2-1. Clean sheets don't matter if we score more than them.

Onwards & UTO.

50 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

I think Fletcher’s work rate has been the best we have seen since he’s been here. Defensively he has been great.

Im not his biggest fan so maybe a little blinkered in my view but he has been very poor in front goal. I said at the Stoke game and from watching the replays that he chest down to MM for the first goal was poor control and not a lay off. 

But when all said and done he is contributing massively to the team and that is the main reason for my optimism. This is now a team and not a set of individuals. 

31 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Thought same,  but on replay I'm going to give him benefit of the doubt. 

Irrespective of whether Fletch meant it or not, it was great to see Matias' instinct to pounce on the loose ball. He saw it quickly, anticipated quickly, and was gone!

If you remember he got beyond the Brentford defence twice too, but rushed both chances. With his electric pace off the mark he will get chances from Bannan thru balls and Fletch/Nuhiu flick-ons, so hopefully the goal has eased his confidence.

They just keep on getting better, m'Lord! lol

And I've had my coffee to go with another brilliant OMDT, I've got a gut feeling we're just going to continue our good form, although it could also be the case of one too many coffees today... Let's hope Bannan keeps a clean sheet, same goes for the rest of the team!

Up the Owls!

in a bit of a quandary tonight, i sit in the South for home games and so dont get to see the filthy goings on in the kop. Tonight i'll be with the unwashed tonight in the away end and my problem is this.

if i witness an act of an obvious sexual nature do I?

a/ report to the nearest steward

b/ film it and post it on here

c/ politely ask the couple to desist

d/ watch and applaud on the vinegar stroke.

this footy stuff throws up all sorts of questions these days.   

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

in a bit of a quandary tonight, i sit in the South for home games and so dont get to see the filthy goings on in the kop. Tonight i'll be with the unwashed tonight in the away end and my problem is this.

if i witness an act of an obvious sexual nature do I?

a/ report to the nearest steward

b/ film it and post it on here

c/ politely ask the couple to desist

d/ watch and applaud on the vinegar stroke.

E/ get your mate to film it, do a runner down the fire escape and then  sign for Chesterfield 

• Haha 1