Vs Reading team and score predictions

This is the sort of game that worries me. 

A team thats not won yet, that looks in poor form, that were crap last year. Thats only won 3 in last 25 league games. 

Considering we've also taken 6 points from last 2 games. We could really show our muscle and win 3 on the trot to propel us into contention with the top 6. 

As it is i can't help but feel sceptical which isn't based on my opinons of Jos, the players or recent results. It just feels like this game, which we should be looling to take 3 points from, could trip us up! 

I'll go for 1-1 with the same line up as Ipswich. Maybe Forestieri back in for Matias.

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

This is the sort of game that worries me. 

A team thats not won yet, that looks in poor form, that were crap last year. Thats only won 3 in last 25 league games. 

Considering we've also taken 6 points from last 2 games. We could really show our muscle and win 3 on the trot to propel us into contention with the top 6. 

As it is i can't help but feel sceptical which isn't based on my opinons of Jos, the players or recent results. It just feels like this game, which we should be looling to take 3 points from, could trip us up! 

I'll go for 1-1 with the same line up as Ipswich. Maybe Forestieri back in for Matias.

I think it'll be a pretty tight /close run thing, but I'm tipping a 1-0 victory for us in a somewhat scrappy performance from both sides, with a moment of quality shining through. 

I’m really optimistic about this one.

We have momentum,. They are struggling,, especially at home. They have a number of decent players out. 

But above all Jos seems to have struck a chord with the players since Brentford, and they have responded. It hasn’t been overly pretty but it has been completely effective. On top of that Bannan signing and his recent play will fill him full of vim and vigour and I see him controlling the game.

We won’t keep many clean sheets this season. Our back 5 are the weakest link, so:-

1-3 Wednesday.

Bannan to score (AGAIN!!!) in a MoM display. FF on after 70 to score our third. 

Dawson

Palmer Lees Thorniley Penney

Bannan Pelupessy

Joao       Reach    Forestieri

Fletcher

Solid 0-2 away win

Edited by s6 owl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's not forget that they've just taken a point from Villa Park. It won't be a walkover. Whilst this is the type of game we need to win, I'd say Reading are favourites despite their poor points tally. Considering our poor away record, a draw wouldn't be disastrous.

1-1.

16 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Dawson

Palmer Lees Thorniley Penney

Bannan Pelupessy

Joao       Reach    Forestieri

Fletcher

Solid 0-2 away win

As usual it will come down to who scores first.  If we get that opening goal then we should push on and win.

Am really hoping FF and Fletch back in the fold....

if.png.940464538ea368f602e4c0aee703a929.png

Would like to have seen Fletcher saved for this game.

Though who knows, maybe he'll start...

Love the Nuhiu,  but for me he's a partnership striker. Does his best work and is most effective with a partner playing in a 10 yard orbit of him.

For that reason I'd go Joao down the middle of Fletch doesn't get the nod.

2-0 Wednesday  

Dawson

Palmer       Lees      Thorniley     Penney

Bannan      Pessy
   Matias                                          Reach
                                 FF

Joao/Fletcher

0-3 Matias, FF, Dawson to score :D