Monstrosity of a starting line up

10 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

So many experts, so sure of themselves. Reminds me of the similar pre-game outcry when Dave Jones played no strikers at Hull and we took them to the cleaners.

But will they be humbled? Of course not. The knives are out and they rarely get put away for long. More witless gobshitery is inevitable.

Luhukay has done nothing in his career, the teams we beat last season weren't trying, he's too dour, doesn't wave his arms around enough, has a silly 'tache...

egg-on-face-egg.jpg

The Hull line-up was Brian the Blades idea.. He'd been suggesting it for days before

11 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

So many experts, so sure of themselves. Reminds me of the similar pre-game outcry when Dave Jones played no strikers at Hull and we took them to the cleaners.

But will they be humbled? Of course not. The knives are out and they rarely get put away for long. More witless gobshitery is inevitable.

Luhukay has done nothing in his career, the teams we beat last season weren't trying, he's too dour, doesn't wave his arms around enough, has a silly 'tache...

egg-on-face-egg.jpg

Can’t plust this enough, so many “fans”are so quick to slate the selection, at least leave it til the games over.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

This thread just goes to show how little the “managers”on here really know about football. How about you all leave your moaning til AFTER the game in future, it’ll save you all looking stupid as fooook.

I'd sooner they carried on to be honest, makes me smile. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

The c0ck that sits near me on the Kop slagged Fletcher off from minute 1 until he went off. 

Kind of fan thats expecting that a player cannot make any mistakes at all and if they do, they aren’t even non league standard. 

He’s at it every week. Had it all last season with various players. This is the arsehole that watches champions league matches on his phone and spends more time on Bet365 than watching the match. Actually makes me not want to go. Is it possible to move my season ticket elsewhere ?  It can’t be long before someone twatts  him 

Yea, it's easy to move seats, just contact the ticket office.

But I think you'll be wasting your time, unfortunately there's a  tw@t like him on almost every row throughout the stadium.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, james o connor said:

Simple answer don’t pay.... I toyed with the idea tonight but after all I’ve said against chansiri and his disgusting pricing , I’d be a hipercrit . To be honest enduring coronation street is actually more appealing right now as well ! 

Hope you enjoyed Coronation Street, but sorry I'm glad I didn't take your advice! What a fantastic game that was, such a pleasure to watch the lads play with passion, determination and skill

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

This thread just goes to show how little the “managers”on here really know about football. How about you all leave your moaning til AFTER the game in future, it’ll save you all looking stupid as fooook.

Where is the fun in that? 

I enjoy making bold sweeping statements and then denying all knowledge in the pub after when I have been proved wrong.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Where is the fun in that? 

I enjoy making bold sweeping statements and then denying all knowledge in the pub after when I have been proved wrong.

I always talk testicles during the match as if I know what i'm saying.

I'm usually right about 65% of the time

15 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Seriously what the heck is that?

Are we supposed to believe that sort of line up can compete at this level?

We're paying top whack to watch line ups such as that tonight. Dear God

Well done mate, you called it spot on.  Any chance of pm'ing me Saturday's lottery numbers.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I think some of the 'pundits' don't realise we are unbeaten at home..:laugh:

Or that, of the games played away, Wigan managed to go to Villa and put 3 past them, and are in the top 3, Brentford are in play-off spots at present, and Millwall were unbeaten til they came to S6. And we've had a bad start!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Just seen it and thought......er, wow!! Here's hoping we're all saying what a master tactician Jos is at 9-45pm

15 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

He's clueless.

I feel genuinely sorry for those who wasted money on season tickets or who are paying on the gate.

Attrocious.

Keep it op Sergeant.  Does the missus reckon you're a bit premature.

• Haha 4

I apologise. Admit I was in the doldrums from seeing that line up at 6.45 until 7.40pm. But then I felt like the team needed me more than ever. My voice had gone by 8.15. That's not happened for a while. Felt so much pride and passion from them giving it 110% on the pitch. I've reservations that any of the academy lads could step upto the level that Thornley, Preston and Penny showed us last night. Jos has to be applauded for going with what he's seen in training this week and the lads repayed him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

I apologise. Admit I was in the doldrums from seeing that line up at 6.45 until 7.40pm. But then I felt like the team needed me more than ever. My voice had gone by 8.15. That's not happened for a while. Felt so much pride and passion from them giving it 110% on the pitch. I've reservations that any of the academy lads could step upto the level that Thornley, Preston and Penny showed us last night. Jos has to be applauded for going with what he's seen in training this week and the lads repayed him. 

Depends which way winds blowing eh?

lol

Owlstalk Shop