Monstrosity of a starting line up

4 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Unbelievable reaction to a first win, it's like the whole past is forgotten.

Im delighted to win of course but some perspective is needed. I don't credit Jos (or whoever is responsible for that line up and tactics) in anyway way at all. 

But I suppose had we lost you would have been one of the first to 'credit' him for that... right? lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Im delighted to win of course but some perspective is needed. I don't credit Jos (or whoever is responsible for that line up and tactics) in anyway way at all. 

lol I think I'd log off for tonight if I were you!

• Haha 4

So just to confirm: 

if we had lost, then the OP would have slated the coaching team, lamented the starting XI, the tactics and so on...

But - because we won - you can't give any credit to the coaching team, the starting XI the tactics and so on? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Fairplay - it takes big giant balls to double down after starting a thread like this! you sir are a brave man, a slightly silly sausage but a brave man all the same!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

It was brave, but worked. We were excellent in the first half. He perhaps shouldn't have whacked 2 forwards on when he did and maybe rested the kids to shore things up. 

We ALL wanted a response from EVERYONE and that's what we got.

7 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Haha.

You suck.

8 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

?do=download

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

FFS.

images.jpg

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, bazapeps said:

Seriously what the heck is that?

Are we supposed to believe that sort of line up can compete at this level?

We're paying top whack to watch line ups such as that tonight. Dear God

Well played son, you wrote Joshua Luhukay's prematch speech for him today. Get todays team sheet framed. Today will be something tell the grand kids about. 

Alan Hansen, eat your heart out

And who said we didn't have a right wing back? 

:luhukay:

39777225_10160767256245223_542770582157000704_o.thumb.jpg.670725fd3c3c6f390540e0b60fca24a1.jpg

10 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Oh dear

So you blame him for the line up before the game but give him no credit for it when we win.

Please keep posting, this is great.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anton DecChair said:

I agreed with the OP as, seemingly, did quite a few others. Always a potential pratfall when you are so sure in advance. After the poo that's been served up so far this season it wasn't too daft a comment. I'm delighted to be wrong. Three precious points. 

It's football.

How many of us on here have won Sky Super Six multiple times? Why do you think that is?

Did Jos show any sort of passion tonight? Did he throw his arms in the air, shout at players, throw bottles on the ground if things didn't work out etc?? One of the key requirements to be a successful manager?

Nope, thought not

Still, Coronation Street was well worth the watch! 

Edited by katie melua
  • Haha 1