Monstrosity of a starting line up

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Simple answer don’t pay.... I toyed with the idea tonight but after all I’ve said against chansiri and his disgusting pricing , I’d be a hipercrit . To be honest enduring coronation street is actually more appealing right now as well ! 

Great advice and here will start everyone trying to outdo each other in their level of being a shitfan. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Simple answer don’t pay.... I toyed with the idea tonight but after all I’ve said against chansiri and his disgusting pricing , I’d be a hipercrit . To be honest enduring coronation street is actually more appealing right now as well ! 

I actually hate myself saying this..but your right..but not about coronation street.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Great advice and here will start everyone trying to outdo each other in their level of being a shitfan. 

Shitfan whos 30 quid better off , with better blood pressure . Sad times that somebody who’s watched us get stuffed at tranmere on a Wednesday night , Leyton orient and Exeter should think that way 

How far backwards in terms of competing with other sizeable clubs have we gone.

Nothing wrong with playing a few young uns ,but to rely on them to get us through this mess,someone above needs to face the paying hoardes.

Ah well lets get behind the lads,cos we the fans are the only ones,that know this is Our Team whoever plays.

C'mon Wednesday

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Seriously what the heck is that?

Are we supposed to believe that sort of line up can compete at this level?

We're paying top whack to watch line ups such as that tonight. Dear God

I actually can’t believe what I’m seeing 

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Shitfan whos 30 quid better off , with better blood pressure . Sad times that somebody who’s watched us get stuffed at tranmere on a Wednesday night , Leyton orient and Exeter should think that way 

Yeah shitfan