Westwood conspiracies

54 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

There have been many theories over why KW hasn't been playing for us recently ranging from image rights to bonuses activated by 150 game appearances.

The current negativity is fuelling some reyt stories, it's a good job there was no internet in the early to mid 70's.

Here's what i do know.

Most of you will know straight away who i am talking about anyway but i had an ex professional goalie in my shop last week.

While i was cutting him a load of keys we gets chatting about Westwood.

I remember him saying a couple of years back that Kieren is a good goalie but he's hard work on non match days and in the dressing room.

Anyway he was telling me that Nicky Weaver rang him recently, they are mates. NW told my customer that Westwood had asked Nicky if he could get him a move to my customer's current club (in the NW not far from Manchester) but he said no because they were ok with keepers plus would not be able to afford his wages.

His words were "he's on 20 odd grand a week"

He mentioned that all these conpiracy theories are laughable but said that NW did say that Westwood is fully fit.

I was tempted to dig a bit deeper but he is a good customer and don't want to fizz him off but he told me all this freely.

Sorry guys, i really can't say why KW is not getting into our team?

It's all way beyond baffling.

Well Scott Sterling was a fictional key keeper, could it be him? :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, the monk said:

I'll be surprised if he tells you anything else 

He's told me stuff for years.

Never posted any of our convos before but I'm sick of the craaap being spouted.

Do you prefer untruths?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

He's told me stuff for years.

Never posted any of our convos before but I'm sick of the craaap being spouted.

Do you prefer untruths?

Thinking he won't be to pleased you've mentioned names in private conversations 

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Whatever people’s theories are imo Westwood is the best keeper we have and while he is still contracted to us he should be our number 1. 

That particular train appears to have left the station I'm afraid. Jos appears to be happy travelling on two others. Difficult to see how it can be reversed from where it is, too much been said. In everyone's interest now for KW to find himself a new club asap.

Listen this is why Kieren won't play. 

He gets a big bonus on 150 appearances and is contracted only to use kit supplied by the club. 

So........ DC snuck in end of pre season late one night and began to sew all his gloves up at the wrists, his shorts at the leg, and his socks at the knee. 

Katrien walks in cos she's in at 4am. Says, 'Vat da foook ya duing sexy?', DC explains. 'Foook me ya genius', Kat says. So DC does. The frisky bugger. 

Simple as that. 

That I tell thee is what happened. 

Now Kieren either plays in his Calvin's bare handed or watches on iplayer. 

What would you do? 

• Haha 1

we are desperate to get rid as we feel we have 2 other keepers that can do a job. He has been injury prone for us and so we daren't start him in case it happens again and we can't sell him.

It'll be a massive cockup if he's still here in September. Clubs know we are desperate though so it's like a game of poker no one wanting to show their hand first. It'll probably finally get done on deadline day and we won't have time to strengthen elsewhere

1 hour ago, owlsdreamer said:

Still think Westwood kicked all this off by refusing to play last Xmas.

Not fact, just my opinion.

For me he can do one.

I genuinely don't know about that mate. Can you elaborate on this? 

1 hour ago, the monk said:

But I've not disclosed who it is 

:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

We need to unlock this mystery and get a handle on what's going on. Westwood wants to secure his future or he'll end up bolting out of the door.

I'm calling this guy @ Bolton:

Image result for bulter opening door

lol

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

Do you prefer untruths?

Good heavens man! Untruths are the very currency of Internet forums!

I mean, what would happen if we dealt in fact and sourced first hand experience eh?

I'll tell you! We'd ALL have to spend more time in the real world. With real people. And just think about some of the posters in here.

Would you really want them out there on the streets, mixing with normal humans, let loose. 

It's all too terrible to contemplate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, the monk said:

My loyalty is to the Wednesday faithful.

Serves himself right anyway, he breaks every bone in my hand everytime he shakes it!

FFS!

21 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

How many keys does one man need?

He has loads cut, he's into property and letting.

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Good heavens man! Untruths are the very currency of Internet forums!

I mean, what would happen if we dealt in fact and sourced first hand experience eh?

I'll tell you! We'd ALL have to spend more time in the real world. With real people. And just think about some of the posters in here.

Would you really want them out there on the streets, mixing with normal humans, let loose. 

It's all too terrible to contemplate.

Oh i heartily concur and apologise profusely dear sir.

8 minutes ago, 1995owl said:

Is the customer big norm Mark Crossley 

No mate, somebody already nailed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

I genuinely don't know about that mate. Can you elaborate on this? 

All I know is there was a lot of smoke saying he didn't want to play Boxing Day because he wanted to be with his family.

Tell that to all the people who have to work Xmas including me who are on a pittance at the side of him.

As iv said, not saying its true or false but I err on the side of believing the story.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pulsar said:

There have been many theories over why KW hasn't been playing for us recently ranging from image rights to bonuses activated by 150 game appearances.

The current negativity is fuelling some reyt stories, it's a good job there was no internet in the early to mid 70's.

Here's what i do know.

Most of you will know straight away who i am talking about anyway but i had an ex professional goalie in my shop last week.

While i was cutting him a load of keys we gets chatting about Westwood.

I remember him saying a couple of years back that Kieren is a good goalie but he's hard work on non match days and in the dressing room.

Anyway he was telling me that Nicky Weaver rang him recently, they are mates. NW told my customer that Westwood had asked Nicky if he could get him a move to my customer's current club (in the NW not far from Manchester) but he said no because they were ok with keepers plus would not be able to afford his wages.

His words were "he's on 20 odd grand a week"

He mentioned that all these conpiracy theories are laughable but said that NW did say that Westwood is fully fit.

I was tempted to dig a bit deeper but he is a good customer and don't want to fizz him off but he told me all this freely.

Sorry guys, i really can't say why KW is not getting into our team?

It's all way beyond baffling.

Where do you stand on the moon landings, Atlantis and Bigfoot?