Westwood conspiracies

There have been many theories over why KW hasn't been playing for us recently ranging from image rights to bonuses activated by 150 game appearances.

The current negativity is fuelling some reyt stories, it's a good job there was no internet in the early to mid 70's.

Here's what i do know.

Most of you will know straight away who i am talking about anyway but i had an ex professional goalie in my shop last week.

While i was cutting him a load of keys we gets chatting about Westwood.

I remember him saying a couple of years back that Kieren is a good goalie but he's hard work on non match days and in the dressing room.

Anyway he was telling me that Nicky Weaver rang him recently, they are mates. NW told my customer that Westwood had asked Nicky if he could get him a move to my customer's current club (in the NW not far from Manchester) but he said no because they were ok with keepers plus would not be able to afford his wages.

His words were "he's on 20 odd grand a week"

He mentioned that all these conpiracy theories are laughable but said that NW did say that Westwood is fully fit.

I was tempted to dig a bit deeper but he is a good customer and don't want to fizz him off but he told me all this freely.

Sorry guys, i really can't say why KW is not getting into our team?

It's all way beyond baffling.

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Kirkland.

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

That bloke out of Rocky that tunnelled through the bath. 

2 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Billy Mercer?

Nope.

He played for Barnsley and Villa, also coached at Bradford. Infact he was the guy that Jon Stead jumped.on when he scored for Bradford at Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Brace yourself pal - anything that implies Westwood isn't the messiah will get binned.

All that follows what I said in the Westwood topic though.

Couldn’t be bothered to read that thread but just had a look back for your posts. Make sense to me, cheers.

14 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Nope.

He played for Barnsley and Villa, also coached at Bradford. Infact he was the guy that Jon Stead jumped.on when he scored for Bradford at Chelsea.

Is it Papa Bouba Diop?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Nope.

I think I might have to ask Jeeves WTF:

Edited by stumps
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

There have been many theories over why KW hasn't been playing for us recently ranging from image rights to bonuses activated by 150 game appearances.

The current negativity is fuelling some reyt stories, it's a good job there was no internet in the early to mid 70's.

Here's what i do know.

Most of you will know straight away who i am talking about anyway but i had an ex professional goalie in my shop last week.

While i was cutting him a load of keys we gets chatting about Westwood.

I remember him saying a couple of years back that Kieren is a good goalie but he's hard work on non match days and in the dressing room.

Anyway he was telling me that Nicky Weaver rang him recently, they are mates. NW told my customer that Westwood had asked Nicky if he could get him a move to my customer's current club (in the NW not far from Manchester) but he said no because they were ok with keepers plus would not be able to afford his wages.

His words were "he's on 20 odd grand a week"

He mentioned that all these conpiracy theories are laughable but said that NW did say that Westwood is fully fit.

I was tempted to dig a bit deeper but he is a good customer and don't want to fizz him off but he told me all this freely.

Sorry guys, i really can't say why KW is not getting into our team?

It's all way beyond baffling.

I'll be surprised if he tells you anything else