#SWFC Six Match Ticket Bundle Deal

6 minutes ago, torres said:

How would people like this done?

I very much doubt you'll be able to cherry pick 6 games from now til the end of the season

so...

Over a 10 game period (starting in Sept) you get to pick 6? 

Depends on the price. The less options, the lower the value.

I would think any 6 games this season should be worth somewhere around £200-£210 on South (£33/£35 a game).

If it's any 6 from the next 10, for example, you can't value it at more than £180 on South and even that would sell in much lower numbers than the above option.

If it's 6 selected games, it's not worth a chuff. If you are available for all 6 games, you've probably already got a season ticket.

Good idea, all depends on the implementation now.

• Like 1

Hope it's true, said it should be done for a while.

I know admin said it would never happen because it's direct competition against ST holders, but there is a lot of scope to find a price inbetween ST prices and match day prices. Think my ST works out about £18/game

6 straight games for £150 kop, £180 north, £200 south. Make it great value as well as just another way to add revenue. 

I'd like to see the club use this as an opportunity to generate not only much needed cash, but also fill the ground.

I paid £42 for my ticket Saturday and i'm not in a rush to go back at those prices, but for £150 for 6 games i would snap one up and actually make going to the match over other things a priority, but also wouldn't be too bothered if i missed 1 of those games. 

My very hastily thought out idea for what it's worth..!

£150 @ £25 per game on the Kop for six games - Non Adult Member

£132 @ £22 per game on the Kop for six games - Adult Member

Both would work out dearer than the price per game for first phase season ticket holders and would include any six games of your choice (Except the Sheffield Derby)

For the Sheffield Derby, anyone who's bought the ticket bundle would then get first priority, whether members or not. The bonus being that members would still be able to claim the £5 discount, along with the further £5 discount on the remaining games that they haven't taken up in the ticket bundle.

All of this would mean that adult members would be saving £18 over non members on the ticket bundle, and a further £15 if they only attend a further three games - A total of £33, which in effect makes the membership cost £17. Add the extra little bits and pieces like club shop points etc, and potentially a few more games and a membership makes excellent value as well as offering a package for those who can't or don't want to get one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Both would work out dearer than the price per game for first phase season ticket holders and would include any six games of your choice (Except the Sheffield Derby)

For the Sheffield Derby, anyone who's bought the ticket bundle would then get first priority, whether members or not. The bonus being that members would still be able to claim the £5 discount, along with the further £5 discount on the remaining games that they haven't taken up in the ticket bundle.

All of this would mean that adult members would be saving £18 over non members on the ticket bundle, and a further £15 if they only attend a further three games - A total of £33, which in effect makes the membership cost £17. Add the extra little bits and pieces like club shop points etc, and potentially a few more games and a membership makes excellent value as well as offering a package for those who can't or don't want to get one.

Pretty much how it should be. 

Will SWFC have thought of something this simple though?

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

If it’s £70. 

Get real,

Spin it any way you want, if the offer is available then there should be a massive uptake from the potg who cannot afford the normal extortionate prices. 

Guest Willow Owl
25 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

What’s cheap? 

You're the one who's always banging the drum for fairer pricing. What do you think is fair, taking into account season ticket holders and members. 

1 hour ago, g-owls said:

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl