#SWFC Six Match Ticket Bundle Deal

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

You're the one who's always banging the drum for fairer pricing. What do you think is fair, taking into account season ticket holders and members. 

Season tickets and memberships are overpriced so there isn't a good price he can come up with. Don't blame me - I'm just the voice of reason.

I'd say £100 for 6 games on the Kop - that's over £2 per game more than a Forest season ticket holder would pay.

Guest Willow Owl

Why not base it on 3rd phase season ticket prices and concessions plus say approx  5%. Taking in 1 Catagory A game, 2 Catagory B, 3 any other. 

Kop Adult 3rd phase ST works out at  £23.04 per game. plus aporox 5%  = £24.50

North Stand/Grand 3rd phase ST works out at  £28.04 per game plus aporox 5%  =£29.50

South Stand 3rd phase ST works out at  £31.96 pet game plus 5% = £33.50

If any adult wants to buy a kids as well then same principle applies say for example.

Under 11 would be as follows

Kop, North, South 3rd phase ST works at  £4.30 per game  plus approx 5% =£4.50

Grandstand £1 per game (no added) 

So an adult could take 2 under 11 kids on the kop for  £33.50 per game

North stand for £38.50

South Stand for £42.50

Grandstand for £31.50

Hope my maths are right, if not you get the gist. 

Guest Willow Owl
15 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Season tickets and memberships are overpriced so there isn't a good price he can come up with. Don't blame me - I'm just the voice of reason.

I'd say £100 for 6 games on the Kop - that's over £2 per game more than a Forest season ticket holder would pay.

Kop out (excuse the pun). You're not the voice of reason. You're the voice of constant criticism. I'm  not bothered about any other club as their circumstances are different to ours. Be realistic and take into account SWFC only. 

On 14/03/2018 at 20:44, bigash_swfc said:

3x Game Ticket Voucher. £90.

5x Game Ticket Voucher. £150.

Know exactly what you're paying. Get to the games you're able to get too. 

Only available to buy in the Pre Season, so Chansiri can still get some income when we're not playing.

Redeem your ticket in the club shop, once tickets are available for the fixture you've chosen.

Who comes up with these ideas? 

:Pelupessy:

12 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Kop out (excuse the pun). You're not the voice of reason. You're the voice of constant criticism. I'm  not bothered about any other club as their circumstances are different to ours. Be realistic and take into account SWFC only. 

You don’t need to slag me off to support your man -  a man whose expertise has landed us with an embargo.

I want Hillsborough full. STs and memberships should have been priced accordingly. Based on our ST and membership prices and lack of serious promotion prospects there’s no price possible I consider suitable and tempting. None. 

But we’ll see what the club come up with and how well it does.

What does a multi-game pre-purchased ticket have to do with POTG? The point is surely that if you decide to take in a match one Saturday afternoon that the price should be a reasonable one. It doesn’t need membership schemes, ticket schemes or anything else, just reasonable pricing on the gate. Wednesday managed it for the best part of 150 years, it cannot be that difficult.

• Like 2

Guest Willow Owl
29 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

What does a multi-game pre-purchased ticket have to do with POTG? The point is surely that if you decide to take in a match one Saturday afternoon that the price should be a reasonable one. It doesn’t need membership schemes, ticket schemes or anything else, just reasonable pricing on the gate. Wednesday managed it for the best part of 150 years, it cannot be that difficult.

Everything, as this is the thread discussion. it is aimed at these supporters who are unable to attend because of current pricing structures. If it is successful then maybe DC will rethink his current pricing policy long term. What do you think it is about? 

48 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Totally agree.

Unfortunately the world seems full of idiots trying to complicate the simplest things in the hope of catching out the gullible.

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

You don’t need to slag me off to support your man -  a man whose expertise has landed us with an embargo.

I want Hillsborough full. STs and memberships should have been priced accordingly. Based on our ST and membership prices and lack of serious promotion prospects there’s no price possible I consider suitable and tempting. None. 

But we’ll see what the club come up with and how well it does.

Not slagging you just stating a fact. I have put forward my thoughts and you have quoted Forest at less than £100 for 6 games. Not discussing DC or my man as you put it or the embargo. Try posting a reasonable pricing arguement beneficial to our fans, rather than just disagreeing with any view that is different to yours. 

By the way Forest are Charging £25 in their cheapest adult seats restricted view for match against Birmingham.

My proposal works out at £24.50 in our cheapest adult seats. 

7 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Everything, as this is the thread discussion. it is aimed at these supporters who are unable to attend because of current pricing structures. If it is successful then maybe DC will rethink his current pricing policy long term. What do you think it is about? 

Its not complicated...bring the POGT prices somewhere in line with the season ticket prices with a reasonable premium...say 15% to 20% not nearly 100%.

The new scheme just reinforced the too high POTG prices because it will have to have a higher average price than the Season ticket, but be less than the equivalent POTG prices to justify its existence. Then throw in 2 tiers of membership and it gets ridiculously complicated, it’s only ticket for football.

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Its not complicated...bring the POGT prices somewhere in line with the season ticket prices with a reasonable premium...say 15% to 20% not nearly 100%.

The new scheme just reinforced the too high POTG prices because it will have to have a higher average price than the Season ticket, but be less than the equivalent POTG prices to justify its existence. Then throw in 2 tiers of membership and it gets ridiculously complicated, it’s only ticket for football.

Thats what i posted earlier. More in line with 3rd phase season ticket pricing plus a small mark up. If the bundle had a big take up it may make DC rethink his long term ticketing strategy. At the moment its wrong, so any compromise is a good thing isn't it? Proves at least he's beginning to listen. 

1 minute ago, Willow Owl said:

Not slagging you just stating a fact. I have put forward my thoughts and you have quoted Forest at less than £100 for 6 games. Not discussing DC or my man as you put it or the embargo. Try posting a reasonable pricing arguement beneficial to our fans, rather than just disagreeing with any view that is different to yours. 

By the way Forest are Charging £25 in their cheapest adult seats restricted view for match against Birmingham.

My proposal works out at £24.50 in our cheapest adult seats. 

And your plan involves shelling out to buying 6 tickets all at once, not just for one match, to watch a team under a transfer embargo in which investment has completely stalled - for a saving against Forest prices of 50p per game. That's the mess we have got ourselves into.

I have told you what I consider a reasonable price based on what a near competitor in terms of geography and club size charges for a season ticket. Seems like a reasonable thing to do to me. It's what "normal" businesses do.  

And to me it is beneficial to Wednesday fans. I have been "banging" on about this issue for over 3 years. I'm not going to change my tune, such as it is, now. 

At £30 per game, a 6 game ticket voucher is £180. 

Very reasonable for those who can't make it every Saturday, like myself. (and why is it reasonable? because Hull City was deemed a Cat B, £46 on the South)

So, now we need to incorporate a members price.

Non Members - £180

Members - £150 

In addition to your match day price saving, you also get your £5 off per game.

So Non Members pay £30 per game, Members pay £25 per game 

Simple stuff. I just hope SWFC keep it simple.

Please no more club shop vouchers with ticket bundles.

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

And your plan involves shelling out to buying 6 tickets all at once, not just for one match, to watch a team under a transfer embargo in which investment has completely stalled - for a saving against Forest prices of 50p per game. That's the mess we have got ourselves into.

I have told you what I consider a reasonable price based on what a near competitor in terms of geography and club size charges for a season ticket. Seems like a reasonable thing to do to me. It's what "normal" businesses do.  

And to me it is beneficial to Wednesday fans. I have been "banging" on about this issue for over 3 years. I'm not going to change my tune, such as it is, now. 

You quoted Forest( season ticket) to try and make any offer from the club look bad. I just pointed out that they were not charging less than £16 for a normal matchday adult ticket in fact it is £25. Forest are not the discussion, its what we as fans consider reasonable pricing for a multi ticket  6 match deal for SWFC POTG fans. My proposal is very reasonable based on other teams in our league. Like i have stated in other posts if it works then surely DC has to reconsider his pricing strategy. Proof will be in the pudding. 

I would pay £25 a game max, pay on the day. To sit in any stand I like. And that's pushing it. Would rather pay £20. English football needs to restructure its ticketing policies on the German one. 

Going to the match is just not something on my radar any more. Sure I can afford it but it feels like a total waste of money.

Having said that I am going to the Ipswich game, got a free ticket.  :carlos: