Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Hull (sort of OMDT)

3 minutes ago, davet30...returns said:

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!  after several years of self exile (after some jumped up toe rag of an admin 'person' suspended me inadvertently and then, get this ,, didn't have the balls to apologise let alone explain the reason behind it??????????????

any way ...I'm back .. so what have we got?

iFollow. That's what we've got! :Chansiri:

Jos will be on his way sooner or later. He can’t get a tune out of this group of players apart from the odd one and he’s not allowed to change things because of off the field issues. I doubt it’s what he initially signed up for. It’s only going to end one way.

Thorniley and Baker played very well today, why they didn’t start before is another Jos fault. Both look much more capable and solid than anyone else if he persists with wing backs.

Pelupessy is that too small/light weight, have to have a physical midfielder there or teams just trounce and over power us. 

7 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Jos will be on his way sooner or later. He can’t get a tune out of this group of players apart from the odd one and he’s not allowed to change things because of off the field issues. I doubt it’s what he initially signed up for. It’s only going to end one way.

Can’t see it. DC will sooner beg him to stay like he did with CC. Only good thing that can come out of our predicted bobbar start is DC manages to reach agreement with the EFL and get some badly needed loans in. I love our club-never been well managed since the early 90’s. Bored of waiting for something lasting and good to happen. 35 years of following us and about 4-5 good years.

Said it before, Dejphon Chansiri will be the death of this club if he is allowed to continue running things the way he is. I haven't felt this low supporting the club since the day we nearly ended up wound up, fast forward the years and it has a massive possibility we will be returning to that scenario if this clown continues to run the show.