Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Hull (sort of OMDT)

1 minute ago, Bannofan said:

Hope everyone mocking Utd for being bottom of the league are feeling quite stupid now, given that they and Rotherham are now above us. 

Not really. I took the wee wee early doors but was careful to acknowledge that there'd only be a brief window within which to do so. A gentleman's ribbing.

Problem will always be (and I've been guilty of it too) is negative will always breed negative, yes last week was pretty pants but we're on the board, if we can get a win in the cup then we can kick on.  Its not pretty, but maybe if we can get a loan or two in then we can start moving forward.  Now lets get our heads up and go again on Thursday, we're two games in ffs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Said it before, Dejphon Chansiri will be the death of this club if he is allowed to continue running things the way he is. I haven't felt this low supporting the club since the day we nearly ended up wound up, fast forward the years and it has a massive possibility we will be returning to that scenario if this clown continues to run the show. 

I haven't said it yet but I can feel worst Chairman in our history fermenting.

Sort it out DC. Get some help before it really is too late.

he's a saint compared to our idiot owners. watch out if your support drops out of protest, you will get ignorant fans of other clubs calling you tin pot for not selling out your allocation- say at Wembley for example.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hullite said:

he's a saint compared to our idiot owners. watch out if your support drops out of protest, you will get ignorant fans of other clubs calling you tin pot for not selling out your allocation- say at Wembley for example.....

Ended up on the tube with an old boy from your lot after the game who explained everything in detail.  I then fully understood a) why so many weren't there and b) why he was pretty somber even after winning.

Totally get your point but you should have let us win :-)

Our manager(whoever that is) only used two subs again. 

That is two games in a row he's only used two. 

Last week I said that there's not another manager in all four divisions who would do that.

And here we are again. 

I suppose that Joao is also on the great unwashed list now. Over the last two seasons there's been quite a few on the list. It's entirely poss that we'd be in the Premier league by now if we'd play all of the great unwashed. Almost all we're premier league quality and internationals.

What a waste.

What a shower and laughing stock we've become. 

Todayd performance and team selection speaks for itself. 

23 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Our manager(whoever that is) only used two subs again. 

That is two games in a row he's only used two. 

Last week I said that there's not another manager in all four divisions who would do that.

And here we are again. 

I suppose that Joao is also on the great unwashed list now. Over the last two seasons there's been quite a few on the list. It's entirely poss that we'd be in the Premier league by now if we'd play all of the great unwashed. Almost all we're premier league quality and internationals.

What a waste.

What a shower and laughing stock we've become. 

Todayd performance and team selection speaks for itself. 

Joao was injured you pikelet.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Problem will always be (and I've been guilty of it too) is negative will always breed negative, yes last week was pretty pants but we're on the board, if we can get a win in the cup then we can kick on.  Its not pretty, but maybe if we can get a loan or two in then we can start moving forward.  Now lets get our heads up and go again on Thursday, we're two games in ffs.

Nice sentiment, but the negativity WILL continue if we play like we did today. There was a chance that after last week, and with it being our first home game of the season, we would come out, all guns blazing. Did that happen ? Did it bug***y !!! We should have been at least 3 down at half time, and whilst there was marginal improvement in the 2nd half, we were still pretty awful.

Add to the above, that the manager has said that Westwood is 3rd choice keeper, and you can kind of see why folks are well and truly hacked off, even at this early stage of the season.