Cardiff in for FF

Warnock would be laughing his head off if he went to Cardiff. 

How can we sell our best player when wanting promotion ffs. Hope DC stands by his word unless he now thinks f it to spite the fans. 

Anyhow he's just given a young lad a shirt from his hero. 

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:
Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
If you leave
At least in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
By someone as wonderful as you
So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
Hey, hey, hey
Yeah
Babe, I love you so
I, Iwant yo to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Hey,

Are you repeating what his agent said to him whilst chatting on his sofa an hour before the coach left for Norwich last season?

:stuwinky:

10 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Warnock would be laughing his head off if he went to Cardiff. 

How can we sell our best player when wanting promotion ffs. Hope DC stands by his word unless he now thinks f it to spite the fans. 

Anyhow he's just given a young lad a shirt from his hero. 

Come on, it won't be to spite the fans if he sells, the price will be right and it will give us a clean slate to go again. If he turned down a ridiculous bid I'd be more worried, all about the mid term now for me. 

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Got Di Canio deja vu on this deal.

Foxy old boss nicks our top player cheaply and striker then does brilliantly in top division for several years.

Let's get an auction up on this and try for £5 million more than Brooks. Blimey. 

We only got 25% of the fee we paid for di canio back, very much doubt we won't make a substantial profit if we sell FF, not that I am advocating a sale, but if the price is right (everyone has one). 

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Right as of the fans forum on Monday. Someone shouted sell Fessi to which chansiri shook his head and later had to follow with we “will only sell if can replace” sooooo judging buy a transfer embargo meaning we can’t replace I know I can rest easy that fessi will not be going anywhere!!!!! 

Only players likely to leave are those surplus to requirements ie Westwood cause we’ve got Wildsmith and Dawson.

now end of fessi threads lol 

Sell him then we'd be able to replace without a doubt.

We'd also be likely to get in the defenders we need.

Catch 22 situation really.

Tricky one. When he’s on it he’s tremendous to watch. So from a spectating POV would be a real shame to sell him.

BUT

Selling him won’t stop us going up as we aren’t anyway- plus we desperately need the cash.

On balance I’d say sell but with a very heavy heart. 

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Tricky one. When he’s on it he’s tremendous to watch. So from a spectating POV would be a real shame to sell him.

BUT

Selling him won’t stop us going up as we aren’t anyway- plus we desperately need the cash.

On balance I’d say sell but with a very heavy heart. 

I have to agree with Ricky......The biting point being I don't want DC to say "If we had kept FF , we would have gone up last season"

So its totally up to the club..Get on with it, live with it and FFS! if the sheeite hits us fans...OWN IT!