Cardiff in for FF

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Come on, it won't be to spite the fans if he sells, the price will be right and it will give us a clean slate to go again. If he turned down a ridiculous bid I'd be more worried, all about the mid term now for me. 

Well he ain't a football man he could do anything. 

Keep FF and get rid of wage bleeders wi got.. 

DC wants to get to prem don't he and FF can take us there when fit.. Plus I want to see FF bang a few in at the sty. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

id like to know if we get the 15pt deduction this season? or start of next season? if its this season we need 65points to stop up, and that aint happening 

Who said we are definitively getting a 15 points deduction? 

Stop just making stuff up. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Who said we are definitively getting a 15 points deduction? 

Stop just making stuff up. 

so you think it will be 10points? chansiri said if we don't go up then we get big fine and points deduction . I think it will be 15 points I hope im wrong. 

Just now, handworth52 said:

so you think it will be 10points? chansiri said if we don't go up then we get big fine and points deduction . I think it will be 15 points I hope im wrong. 

Where did he say that? 

Please give the direct quote/tweet. 

I saw no mention of that in the thread or the summary that was posted on here the previous day. 

You either have a very active imagination or are just talking crap, unless you provide some evidence. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Did anybody actually say we getting a points deduction

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Come on then @handworth52 ...

Please provide the direct quote where it was said we are getting a points deduction and a massive fine. 

He cant mate he know he been rumbled talking rubbish

Just now, optimisticowl said:

Did any of you guys think that he would earn a testimonial match with us? He’s the man value wise, we’re in FFP trouble, sad as it is, he’s on his bike, such is life in the second tier of football, crap in’t it?

I thought you were meant to be optimistic? 

• Like 2

Just now, dan1980 said:

He cant mate he know he been rumbled talking rubbish

I'd assume so. 

If he produces some proof then fair enough. 

Just finding it hard to believe that an impending points deduction has managed to slip by everyone on here and elsewhere. 

22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s the best player we’ve had since Benito Carbone and I would be gutted if he left.

He looks fit and hungry this season and I’m desperate to see him play in a Sheffield derby!!

I think if we don’t go up this season he will go but not before then, especially after seeing Dejphon Chansiri’s reaction to the fan calling for him to sell him at the forum.

Not under any metric whatsover as good as Niclas Alexandersson.  

Guest Hillsborough Mole

FF is the best player we've had since the early 90s.

He's nowhere near the end of his contract. If he has to be sacrificed because of our financial mishandling I'd be absolutely furious. He's one of the few players we have that's worth the scandalous season ticket pricing

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Have you ever posted anything resembling the truth.  Worst poster on here by a long distaance.