Cardiff in for FF

13 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

You watch, we’ll end up with 5m plus Madine :ph34r:

The Goal Machine will score a hat trick first home match, then trip over Bannan and be out for the rest of the season -  Its the Wednesday way

• Haha 1

If 12-15 mill is bid , we surely don’t have a choice. We’ve been told that we are screwed next year if we don’t go up, this would go a massive way to helping out. So as much as I’d hate to see him go, if it’s for the good of the future of the club, then so be it.

8 minutes ago, swafty said:

If 12-15 mill is bid , we surely don’t have a choice. We’ve been told that we are screwed next year if we don’t go up, this would go a massive way to helping out. So as much as I’d hate to see him go, if it’s for the good of the future of the club, then so be it.

And if we sell him now we're writing off our already slim chance of promotion.

Unless it's for huge money, like £18m+, I think we're better off keeping him and maybe selling if we're miles off the pace in January.

Given what’s discussed and made clear on Monday by the chairman I doubt he’s going anywhere short of a ridiculous offer.. but as a player he looks settled and  he was a significant part of the attacking play against Wigan which at times looked excellent .. 

• Like 1