Talksport Supercomputer predicts us to escape relegation

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I realize that our expectations are lower than in recent seasons, but how on earth can we be tipped to just escape the drop with the players we have?????

Do they know something we don't regarding players being sold?

Do they expect similar injuries this time?

Or is it based purely on last season?

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

I realize that our expectations are lower than in recent seasons, but how on earth can we be tipped to just escape the drop with the players we have?????

Do they know something we don't regarding players being sold?

Do they expect similar injuries this time?

Or is it based purely on last season?

I think it is rather shallow research. 

I saw one prediction of a quite low position citing lack of confidence following a bad season. They clearly were unaware that once Jos had come in and injured players returned we finished the season on a high and brimming with confidence.

Whether that means we'll do better than the prediction remains to be seen but it shows they didn't really do their homework.

Well that’s depressing and I just hope it’s wrong and has plently of Talkshite bias against us. They hated it when we beat Brighton a while back and even had Wilder on this morning as it was Yorkshire day, letting him play his “were the underdogs” broken record.

Since the Mansfield game it seems like there’s been no positivity from the press about us and have us in major poo. How can Birmingham be 15th, what’s changed from last year for them apart from confirming a transfer ban? 

4 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Realistically, that won't be far off. 6 from 8 media sources I've read have us in the bottom 3. These are football gurus, paid full time to be clued up on each clubs ambition and condition. We are in for a tough season. 

I think you give them too much credit.

I think they don't do very thorough research.

I feel now,obviously, that my life is no longer worthwhile and that a year of my season ticket will only bring misery. What a load of tosh. A publication called Racing and Football Outlook put us as play-off contenders and piggies bottom half. You pay your money and take your choice.