#SWFC NEWS | Mansfield report racist abuse offence to police and FA

Well this is a stick that other club's fans will beat us with for a long time, proven or not, these just drag on and on and on and the likelihood of conclusive evidence to clear (or prove) is pretty slim for a friendly between a tinpot club and a rusted giant.

Worrying. As mentioned, innocent until proven guilty etc and I have my doubts as to whether Pearce heard what he thinks he heard, but if it's true I hope we sell Forestieri to the highest bidder. Racism is abhorrent and has no place in football.

Let the FA enquiry reach a conclusion, I hope we don’t have a dirty racist in our team. If we have I hope we sell him to the highest bidder. It’s a very hard thing to ever prove and I hope there is nothing to prove in this case. But Fernando should be given unconditional support until the enquiry has finished. 

Edited by Libertine

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

From that very Twitter thread.

Hopefully the tw@t will be looking at a long ban for this

04A047DC-4352-4733-A7A4-5FDA1CCEFA1C.thumb.jpeg.dd73c7da84b737e5d24c9599a66e7343.jpeg

That's Jacob Mellis the ex pig who goes round battering his own girlfriend. Coward.

Edited by s6 owl
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, swfcjam said:

Back him unconditionally until proved either way. For once Wednesday need to back there man and not throw him under the bus. 

This. We have to stick with the innocent until proven guilty line in this case. Racism is obviously unacceptable under any circumstances but it's also an easy get out for someone trying to cover his own back. Unless this can be proven either way unequivocally (which I doubt it will) then we have to back our man until given reason not to.

• Thanks 1