Swansea want Forestieri

36 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

If only DC would do something to suggest we won't sell him . Like refuse to sell him on the previous 2  occasions and only sell the players we don't want. But Swansea are in a downwards spiral so it must be very tempting. Anyway it's late now so I'm off to wet the bed.

You'll have to wear a pair of nappies like I do.

Well, when I've been guzzling, that is.

Either that, or my wife gets that sensation of being in the womb once again.

With FF in the side we have a chance to make top six, if other key players keep fit and we work hard. Even with players missing last season he gave us a spark. So I don’t think the season is a complete write off. 

If he did leave however then I think it becomes much harder and less likely. But it would allow the rebuild to start a lot earlier and despite what I posted earlier I suppose you wouldn’t be able to judge until we saw a replacement or two. 

May be interest but I doubt they have enough money to make it happen. Their whole summer transfer plan has been about trying to recoup money. Pretty sure I’m right in saying they’ve spent as much money as we have so far this transfer window. Maybe once they’ve sold clucas and mawson but even then I doubt they’ll want to spend big.

They’re putting a lot of their attacking hopes on mcburnie which is fair enough as he looked went at Barnsley. 

36 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Don't look at what's on the ship. look at the guy steering it. 

Worked wonders for Huddersfield and Cardiff.

This is the point. A fixation on one player is total madness.

What gets a team promoted isn’t one flair player but a motivated, hard working, organised team with a togetherness as a unit.

Cardiff and Huddersfield prove that. 

Give us £14m plus £2m if Swansea get promoted in next 2 years and we should sell.

Guest The Horse

The only way I'd be happy about this would be if we got a shed load of cash and he went to a Premier League cub.

If you're Fernando, why would you go to Swansea?

He might get a bit more cash in his wages but enough to justify a move to Wales?

If I was him, I'd stay here where I've been having the best form of my career or wait for a real jump in wages in the Prem.

We never sell anybody, for any kind of decent profit. United have just sold Brooks, and and stengthening the team with 4 or 5 players. That's the way to do it. 

Brooks isn't fit to lace Forestieri's boots.

If Utd got 12m for him, Nando is worth at least 25m.

Personally, I wouldn't sell at any price. He is irreplaceable.

:wub::wub: