Swansea want Forestieri

16 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

And I want a thirteen inch tallywhacker, but we don't always get what we want, do we?

I’m the same but I’ve found folding it inhalf makes it look around 11 inches instead of the  22 

• Haha 3

I’m sure lots of people are interested in him...he’s a good player. Money talks. 

In todays transfer market of ridiculous prices we should command at least £15million-£20million. 

At 28 it’s stick or twist...we could lose him for next to nothing in a couple of years 

5 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Is Pete O'Rourke reliable? 

Very. 

Bottom line is, we are light years behind the likes of Swansea in the money stakes. If a club like this wants a player from a club like ours, we'd simply don't have a prayer. It's all about maximising the profit and reinvesting wisely. We have our backs against the wall money wise. £20m, and they have a deal. Leicester have just bought Liverpools 4th choice goalie for £12m. Burnley are on about paying West Brom £40m for Jay Rodriguez and Craig Dawson. 

The amount of money sloshing around is bonkers. Take the cash, and protect the club. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't make sense for us to sell. We won't be able to replace him. We only need to sell to buy. We won't get a better than him. Plus we wouldn't have loaned Rhodes out also. The squad we have currently is more than capable of competing and has shown in the past. Last season a blip due to injuries.

When I see us linked with attacking wide players that are what you’d imagine too good to be a sub it does make me wonder if Jaoa or FF are about to leave. 

As was discussed on the FFP Wednesday Week podcast Fessi is our only player that likely solves FFP in one foul swoop so it wouldn’t shock me if it’s true and we’d considered it. 

Guest wilyfox

They can eye all they like. I don't believe for one moment that Chansiri would sell our best player to a championship rival. 

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

When I see us linked with attacking wide players that are what you’d imagine too good to be a sub it does make me wonder if Jaoa or FF are about to leave. 

As was discussed on the FFP Wednesday Week podcast Fessi is our only player that likely solves FFP in one foul swoop so it wouldn’t shock me if it’s true and we’d considered it. 

Who have we've been linked with ? I think its a bad move by us if it happens. The lads is in the top 5 best players in the league.

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

Very. 

Bottom line is, we are light years behind the likes of Swansea in the money stakes. If a club like this wants a player from a club like ours, we'd simply don't have a prayer. It's all about maximising the profit and reinvesting wisely. We have our backs against the wall money wise. £20m, and they have a deal. Leicester have just bought Liverpools 4th choice goalie for £12m. Burnley are on about paying West Brom £40m for Jay Rodriguez and Craig Dawson. 

The amount of money sloshing around is bonkers. Take the cash, and protect the club. 

correct mate. His record speaks for itself 

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Who have we've been linked with ? I think its a bad move by us if it happens. The lads is in the top 5 best players in the league.

Mckay from Forest and Diaz from man city.