Swansea want Forestieri

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, the monk said:

So any player that gets a serious injury owes the club ??

Just the good ones :picnic:

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Anything £10m + and it’s a sale for me 

I think in current market he’s probably worth 15+ that said we are seemingly desperate for cash which may impact anyvassets value. 

There’s not even a discussion to be had here for me unless they’re willing to go close to 20 million. Crucial player if we’re going to be anywhere up there this season, nobody can replace the work rate, pace and skill he brings. 

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I think in current market he’s probably worth 15+ that said we are seemingly desperate for cash which may impact anyvassets value. 

We dare not sell anyvassets, he's too good.

Edited by wilyfox

He's a very important player, but we arn't in a position to refuse any decent bid. The club needs a financial re-set, and the sale of FF would be a direct consequence of the poor business we've done in recent years. There is going to be some collateral damage.

My fear is that DC will dig his heals in, FF gets the monk on the size of Cadfael, and this lingers about until January when he goes for a knock down price. 

We never sell anybody, for any kind of decent profit. United have just sold Brooks, and and stengthening the team with 4 or 5 players. That's the way to do it. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

We dare not sell anyvassets, he's too good.

If it’s sell or go bust, you sell. No asset is bigger than club. I don’t want to see him go, just could understand if we have to sell. 

Pretty sure there were similar stories in The Star not so long ago. 

Perhaps it was Stoke, not Swansea. 

According to that article, Swansea need to sell before they can buy too. 

Guest Theboylangers

If he does go, I think it will be around 12m plus add ons.

I'd rather he didn't though. Given the lack of new players coming in, a fully fit Fernando is like a new signing in itself. 

Just now, vulva said:

He's a very important player, but we arn't in a position to refuse any decent bid. The club needs a financial re-set, and the sale of FF would be a direct consequence of the poor business we've done in recent years. There is going to be some collateral damage.

My fear is that DC will dig his heals in, FF gets the monk on the size of Cadfael, and this lingers about until January when he goes for a knock down price. 

We never sell anybody, for any kind of decent profit. United have just sold Brooks, and and stengthening the team with 4 or 5 players. That's the way to do it. 

Not sure FF will get a monk on if we refused him a move to Swansea to be honest.  And I think we are talking 20m plus for the fee. Yes. Chansiri will be that shrewd even in our predicament.

My only concern would be if Watford decide to spend a bit of there 50m they have just received on Forestieri. Or make noises to. May see him play up a bit then.

But on the whole I am confidenthe will still be with us this season.

Be devastated if sold. Hoping a shitty source as htic usually is! Although if he was to go which would be a nightmare. Then todays crazy valuations puts him at least £19m. Brooks at pigs went for £13m hes played 30 games in his career?? Forestieri proven high end championship performer and goalscorer/assists. Players like him are gold dust. Sell him and its batten hatches time for a crap season imo. 

54 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Anybody in there right mind wouldn't go to swansea..... What a poo hole in the Gower peninsula at the moment but been into Swansea town centre today..... There's some serious not rights.....the whole center is just like the area around the cannon and hen and chicks. Never seen a town as full of ugly people in my whole life

Should be twinned with Rotherham?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

For me, he’s the one player who is irreplaceable.  Sell him and we can kiss the season goodbye now.  Look at the difference he made at the end of the season.  Relegation fodder without him.