nac breda

2 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Typical biased radio Sheffield, commentary of the piggies v Mansfield....but no coverage of our top secret, behind closed doors, not open to the public game....so unfair

I bet they won't have commentary for our game at Mansfield on Tuesday.

Probably be covering pigs against Inter Milan reserves. 

1 hour ago, briggowl said:

Haha, what was great, as I was leaving with my lad and his team, there were 2 Wednesday fans in the car park watching from about 150 yards away. We waited to watch for a few minutes but couldn't hardly make out the players. fair play to the lads who watched it all from there!!

One might have been my son who lives nearby

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Looks to be fulling out too - last season him and JVA looked bit slight, Maybe one of these could be the dominant CB we've been craving.

I feel Nielsen, Thorniley, Baker and Preston could be like new signings next season.  Perhaps Jos feels we don’t need a new centre back, right back and attacking player with pace as we have them already. 

Guest Arcadianrocket

Heard Burnley were there watching two of our players. Would imagine one is definitely Tom Lees.

3 hours ago, briggowl said:

Haha, what was great, as I was leaving with my lad and his team, there were 2 Wednesday fans in the car park watching from about 150 yards away. We waited to watch for a few minutes but couldn't hardly make out the players. fair play to the lads who watched it all from there!!

Tango gets everywhere!

2 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Heard Burnley were there watching two of our players. Would imagine one is definitely Tom Lees.

Must've heard it from Penguin then!

• Haha 1