nac breda

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Why would there be more point if people could watch it? Maybe it means something to them in terms of fitness and team building. Or they could just be total morons who don’t have any idea what they’re doing or why they do things. 

I simply see international friendlies played behind closed doors as a waste of time. Even if only 5000 turned up to watch on heavily discounted tickets, it is at least something of a return. Otherwise it is just a glorified training session that they could have done at home.

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I simply see international friendlies played behind closed doors as a waste of time. Even if only 5000 turned up to watch on heavily discounted tickets, it is at least something of a return. Otherwise it is just a glorified training session that they could have done at home.

I think they have some kind of relationship with City though, judging by the fact they have a couple of players on loan from City, as well as a few other ex-City youth players in their squad.

2 minutes ago, cowl said:

I think they have some kind of relationship with City though, judging by the fact they have a couple of players on loan from City, as well as a few other ex-City youth players in their squad.

Yeah, I get it now. I thought the game was being played in Sheffield. 

Karol Mets, very physical and 6’2”, playing for the mens’ team?

I wouldn’t, not my type.

And I see they’ve recruited a local, Greg Leigh, from The Shakey to make the numbers up. 

Do they have a weatherman playing for them too?

• Like 1