nac breda

26 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

It’s like I’ve said previously. Most top level teams abroad are no better than Championship level at best, apart from the top half dozen teams or so in the better leagues (Spanish, Italian, German, French). There are only two good teams in the Portuguese top flight for example, Porto and Benfica

Did a few championship teams lose to tin pot german teams in midweek. 

39 minutes ago, Southernblues said:

6ft7in

I used to play with a lad from Base Green who was the same height, Robin Frith (aka Big Bob from Base Green).

He was bloody useless with his head but good with his feet. I used to win all the headers from corners and I'm only 5'9" tall.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

I used to play with a lad from Base Green who was the same height, Robin Frith (aka Big Bob from Base Green).

He was bloody useless with his head but good with his feet. I used to win all the headers from corners and I'm only 5'9" tall.

He must have been useless if you could whip him

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

......and that's in your dreams.

5 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Typical biased radio Sheffield, commentary of the piggies v Mansfield....but no coverage of our top secret, behind closed doors, not open to the public game....so unfair

@briggowl was putting a shift in on our behalf until he got rumbled at the break

2nd half we had to rely on 'impartial' updates from Breda's very own Doom van Owson  :dry: 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

@briggowl was putting a shift in on our behalf until he got rumbled at the break

2nd half we had to rely on 'impartial' updates from Breda's very own Doom van Owson  :dry: 

Haha, what was great, as I was leaving with my lad and his team, there were 2 Wednesday fans in the car park watching from about 150 yards away. We waited to watch for a few minutes but couldn't hardly make out the players. fair play to the lads who watched it all from there!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1