BREAKING | #SWFC striker Jordan Rhodes in talks with Norwich City

Suspect it’s been pushed through by Rhodes a bit this ....   clearly wanted out 

can’t say I blame him, move best for everyone concerned 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

How much of the £3m loan fee do we think we got? And how much do we think we’ll save on wages? 

If we get £3m including wages saved we'll have done well.

7 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

If he finds his form and scores goals for us i’d be delighted for him to stay.

so would most tbf..

I find it near impossible to search back through OwlsTalk but if I could, I’d find the post where I said I was baffled when we signed Rhodes due to the fact that we needed creativity rather than goalscoring ability. I was sure we didn’t need him when he signed but he has been more disappointing than even I expected as he’s not even scoring regularly nevermind anything else. I would love him to start scoring like he did for Huddersfield but, in my opinion, he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and pull his finger out of his arse. 

Rhodes infuriates me. I can’t work out if he’s not that good, lost his confidence or just a fvcckking wuss. 

12 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I find it near impossible to search back through OwlsTalk but if I could, I’d find the post where I said I was baffled when we signed Rhodes due to the fact that we needed creativity rather than goalscoring ability. I was sure we didn’t need him when he signed but he has been more disappointing than even I expected as he’s not even scoring regularly nevermind anything else. I would love him to start scoring like he did for Huddersfield but, in my opinion, he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and pull his finger out of his arse. 

Rhodes infuriates me. I can’t work out if he’s not that good, lost his confidence or just a fvcckking wuss. 

Just been in the garden and done a little test as per your post .

I can confirm running at full pelt with a digit up there does affect pace and mobility ..

You are right S/P this practice may have affected Rhodes form last season 

240_F_55485849_E2n5CngYJWoh1RYFib81LbZjvuFbTnzY.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

How much of the £3m loan fee do we think we got? And how much do we think we’ll save on wages? 

I'd hazard a guess at £2m-£2.5m fee & 75% of wages.