Is everyone hooked on the England team now?

I'm really not that bothered. I do want England to win their games, but only because there are no Wednesday players in the other teams. 

Saw a Swedish acquaintance last night after our game had finished. He feels like they almost have a bye into the semi. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's no bandwagon to jump on though. 

Supporting England doesn't belong to anyone

Yeah but the trufans™ get to say when the bandwagoners start to get involved surely? Otherwise what's the point in being a trufan™? 

Edited by sharrowowl

For the first time since about 2004, I actually quite like this England setup and am enjoying watching them. It's nice to have a bit of rapport between the team and fans after the debacles of Algeria and Iceland etc.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I take everything back, COME ON SWEDEN

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don`t you just love all the mealy mouthed, miserable two hats slagging off people for getting "carried away".......................of course we are f****ng getting carried away...........thats the whole point of being a football supporter !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

People getting enjoyment from a football team winning?

Who'd have thought it ?

Can't understand why anyone of English birth would be unhappy or miserable about it TBH, some people need to lighten up and enjoy the moment whilst it lasts.... and get behind their country

Edited by steveger
  • Like 3