Latest maddest rumour about Joao going

49 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Wouldn't think it would be 30,000. but bet it is the best part of 20,000. didn't both turn down Burnley offers to get better contracts here, in a lower division.

I don't know about Boyd, but I know that the main reason we were able to secure the signing of Jones was down to the length of contract we were offering.

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

We do have the habit of not getting market value for our top players though. 

Antonio £1.5m, Whelan 500k so I wouldn't be that shocked if we did sell for that sort of price. 

TBF the transfer market bears no resemblance to what it was when they were sold I mean some thicko paid £6 million for Madine last season

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Doyen will do a Hirsty with us on with their other client Joao and run his contract down to nowt for a freebie next year.

Katy, either get him to re-sign or flog for a reasonable offer now.

I do hope Chansiri has severed all links with this Doyen they have fleeced the club.

Wether the rumours are true or not jaoa needs offering a new deal even if we believe he won’t sign it . I’ve said for a long time he is our only player we have who potentially could have a flourishing career at the highest level and therefore potentially our most valuable asset