Latest maddest rumour about Joao going

Joao with a year left on his contract Is probably worth about 4 million. Forestieri in this day and age after proving his fitness back end of season is probably worth around 13-15 million. Don’t forget he’s 30 in a few months time so no proper re sale value. 

2 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Joao with a year left on his contract Is probably worth about 4 million. Forestieri in this day and age after proving his fitness back end of season is probably worth around 13-15 million. Don’t forget he’s 30 in a few months time so no proper re sale value. 

He just turned 28

Unfortunately something big needs to be done on the transfer front to keep the club clear of P&S problems.

Lets just hope DC/KM/JL arrange it so outgoings bring in sufficient millions to solve the problem.

Everything has its price, but price and value are two different things.

With the way we finished the season there was no doubt players like J wow & Nando where going to be “linked” with moves away. It’s football, I’ll be gutted if they do leave as I feel Jos is the type we’ve been yearning for. And it would end up been a typical Wednesday move to let them go now. I’m just hoping there all happy and want to give it another go next season..!! 

The thing is now our ambitions have changed. 

Good players like Westwood, Hooper, Bannan, FF, Joao will always be “linked” with a move away because people are always interested in good players. 

A few few years ago it wouldn’t have been a worry as we didn’t have the calibre of players that we do now.

Its funny how we aren’t seeing players like Jones, Boyd etc being linked with a move away :)

remember it will be 7.5 euros, the offer which is nearer 6.5million . I think joao forestieri nuhiu are all happy as they are all close friends  and get on really well ,as long as they are getting paid well there happy, maybe joao has put a rumour out to get chansiri to offer him a new contract with him only having a year to run.  let them have matias for free and even throw in a load of free bandages and a massage table which must be wearing out with him laying on it for the last 3 years .

24 minutes ago, Moz_Wednesday said:

The thing is now our ambitions have changed. 

Good players like Westwood, Hooper, Bannan, FF, Joao will always be “linked” with a move away because people are always interested in good players. 

A few few years ago it wouldn’t have been a worry as we didn’t have the calibre of players that we do now.

Its funny how we aren’t seeing players like Jones, Boyd etc being linked with a move away :)

I doubt there is a club out there what would even pay 25% of jones/ boyds 30k a week. I doubt a club would pay even 10%  of abdi who is on 30-35k a week it would cost a club so much to insure him it would probably cost a club several thousand a week extra to cover him. 

Joao's above fletcher and Rhodes in the pecking order and will get a good run if fit. If he succeeds in the early months we will have to offer him a new contract by January. 

He's in the best place since he came three years ago, so i doubt he will leave now, unless he really wants to go back 'home'.

Did FF sign a new contract when after the Norwich thing he got a pay rise? Surely that must be the case, so how long on his current contract does he have?

And dont call me Shirley.

38 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I doubt there is a club out there what would even pay 25% of jones/ boyds 30k a week. I doubt a club would pay even 10%  of abdi who is on 30-35k a week it would cost a club so much to insure him it would probably cost a club several thousand a week extra to cover him. 

What makes you think Jones and Boyd are on £30,000 per week?

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What makes you think Jones and Boyd are on £30,000 per week?

Wouldn't think it would be 30,000. but bet it is the best part of 20,000. didn't both turn down Burnley offers to get better contracts here, in a lower division.

Guest addedtime
3 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So FF is keen to go ? Where do they get this info from ? 

August 2016 I think