800k for Fred

800k for a 25 year old centre half who is likely to improve in the future.

Sign him up*

*If we have the money

6 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

What your all forgetting is that the club are being completely stiched up in this deal

by having to pay the monthly repayments on the Kia. 

I’ve heard (ITK) that that cost can be as high as £150 per month, he took the one with sat nav and parking sensors also... completely taking the Micheal 

How's the recovery going you old slaaag?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

800k is nowt in championship terms. Boyd and Jones must be worth 800k lol

First bit correct , second bit nah. You wouldn’t get 8 pence for them pair. 2 more really poor signings.

oh and sign him up, he’s got better and better as the season progressed. Another one benefitting from a better management set up 

Edited by james o connor

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

First bit correct , second bit nah. You wouldn’t get 8 pence for them pair. 2 more really poor signings.

oh and sign him up, he’s got better and better as the season progressed. Another one benefitting from a better management set up 

I know I was exegarating, those 2 are pretty much valueless, but if the 800k is true that's a really good price. You just cannot go wrong with that for me. Sign him up!

If anybody from any other club is reading this no we don’t want him he’s useless in the air, can’t tackle and is about as mobile as the Elephant Man in flippers. He’s not worth investing in, you may as well move on I hear Leeds have a decent centre half in Cooper. Off you go now...

...OK good they’ve gone, sign him up Jos!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I gather that his parent club have been having some financial troubles.

They're gates are about the same as Mansfield and they've been near the bottom of the table al year.  

Sometimes the opportunity is there for a club to be taken advantage off.

Good God, how many times has that happens to us over the years. 

Di Canio off for peanuts. The way we got stiffed for Antonio. 

No. I'm afraid it's our turn for a slice of Fortune. And getting Venâncio for anything under £2m in today's market is definitely that. 

r7ebka74ialmxf4emwxi.png

Of course, my man here has just pointed out that the loan deal itself was structured in such a way that payments of the loan and wages may have been included as part of the option to buy,  so maybe it is a bit higher than £800k when you consider the entire year long long package. 

Meh, I'm not letting that get in the way!

No. No.

I'd like to think Wednesday are  letting another club drop their drawers while we give them a stiff one right  up the ricker,for a change.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 2