800k for Fred

4 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

But do we own it after the 5 years or are we gonna be hit with a final one off payment which could put us the wrong side of FFP?

What a silly post. 

THIS IS A KIA - you think you own it for £150 per month? We will owe thousands in a final payment or we can trade in, another 3 year deal for Fred. I hate the bloke already. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

What a silly post. 

THIS IS A KIA - you think you own it for £150 per month? We will owe thousands in a final payment or we can trade in, another 3 year deal for Fred. I hate the bloke already. 

And if the wheels are scuffed?

Then so are we .........

• Haha 2

800k is a bargain for him ,transfer market has reopened if he aint here by weekend it just shows the predicament we are in financially . ive got a feeling that unless or until westwood leaves then we cant bring anyone in for a fee . so if he is prepared to wait until we have some money then the signing might happen, but we wont get anyone for 800k 

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

800k is a bargain for him ,transfer market has reopened if he aint here by weekend it just shows the predicament we are in financially . ive got a feeling that unless or until westwood leaves then we cant bring anyone in for a fee . so if he is prepared to wait until we have some money then the signing might happen, but we wont get anyone for 800k 

Oreyt

Like most, I have no clue if the quoted 800k is true.

I do know that Venancio has a price, and it's probably quite higher than that if we have him signed and on our books.

I am more liking the scenario that we don't have to bring another player in to get up to speed with the club, the culture and his team mates.