Anyone disagreeing?

I can't see any alternative.

I'm not a Reach basher like some on here but as I said in the other thread, it's an unfortunately sad indication on the state of this season for us that Reach gets player of the year.

Now, he's had a decent season for us.   I would hope that if Reach has a similar season next term, we have other players who are contenders for player of the year and Reach is something like 4th or 5th down the pecking order - that would mean we've had a good season.   

What I really want is him tying down to a single position and being told to make it his position to lose.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I understand why he was voted but not for me.  Just being ever present should not win you the award.  He has scored some good goals and provided a lot of assists though.  Is poo in the middle though.  I didn’t vote for him but can see why others did.

Not upset that Reach won it but my choice was Wildsmith purely based on the fact that imo Reach hid once Bannan and FF came back 

Joe has had some howlers too this season but not as many as Reach which to my mind is a sad indictment on the season 

"that player deserves Player of the Year cos he wasn't as bad as the other player " 

19 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Not upset that Reach won it but my choice was Wildsmith purely based on the fact that imo Reach hid once Bannan and FF came back 

Joe has had some howlers too this season but not as many as Reach which to my mind is a sad indictment on the season 

"that player deserves Player of the Year cos he wasn't as bad as the other player " 

I'm not sure he hid

In my opinion he carried the team for months and it took a toll on him

His form did drop for a couple of games once Bannan came back, which is understandable

But I thought he was back to his best against Wolves

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Player of the Year without a moan from me. Played in a number of different  positions, under different systems, under different coaches and played by far the most games, giving never less than full effort, whilst,more often than not, giving a consistent good level of performance. Nobody else can lay claim to those things all together this season. No brainer really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

this

a steady 6/10 performer winning play of the season shows how bad we've been

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Any #SWFC fans out there who might possibly disagree with the decision to award Adam Resch the player of the season award?

Anyone passionately think some other player should have won?

Think hooper would of got it way he was  playing before injury .but fair play to reach he improved alot this seasom

Guest Manwithastick

Lonely night at the end of season dinner for our POTY - he has no shirt sponsor (along with a number of others)

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

Hang on, somebody on here yesterday was claiming that Reach was the best of a bad bunch!! Very unfair IMO. Sh!te season for the team I grant you but two or three individuals have done very well, especially in the circumstances.  

See your point, and obviously Reach was the player of the season. The point others are try to make I feel, is with the likes of Bannan, Lees, Lee or Fletcher fit for a full season. Will Reach again just become OK rather than good by comparison.