Anyone disagreeing?

I think that is fair.

To placate everyone you can give special mentions to Nuhiu and Joao who hit form in second half of season and delighted to see the emergence and use of young talent in first team.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Arguments possibly in favour of a couple of others but in fairness Reach deserved it.

Hang on, somebody on here yesterday was claiming that Reach was the best of a bad bunch!! Very unfair IMO. Sh!te season for the team I grant you but two or three individuals have done very well, especially in the circumstances.  

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Any #SWFC fans out there who might possibly disagree with the decision to award Adam Resch the player of the season award?

Anyone passionately think some other player should have won?

On number of very good performances I’d say the following have all had more 

Wildsmith

Nuhiu 

Pudil

Bannan

Even Joao, Lees and Venacio 

Reach in my opinion has had 2 very good games (Forest away, Derby at Home) 5 good ones the rest average or below average 

Yet he’s always shown a good work ethic, desire to win and he’s matured as a player, this along with his fitness record - makes anyone else winning it a bit embarrassing 

• Haha 1

He's played pretty much every game this season. 

There has been a marked improvement in terms of his performance and overall contribution. 

Good player on his day and an important component of the side going forward. 

I reckon Hooper was better than Reach while he was in the team but, as he got injured, it would have been wrong to consider any other player than Reach over the entire season, discounting cameos from Nuhiu and Joao.