Anyone disagreeing?

6 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Not upset that Reach won it but my choice was Wildsmith purely based on the fact that imo Reach hid once Bannan and FF came back 

Joe has had some howlers too this season but not as many as Reach which to my mind is a sad indictment on the season 

"that player deserves Player of the Year cos he wasn't as bad as the other player " 

To be fair Wildsmith is guilty of the same.

He has definitely hid since Dawson got the nod.

In fact I don't recall Joe doing a damn thing Since Cameron has been in goal.

FFS.

Shows had bad the season has been when our result is:

1. Champion of the boo boys award 2016/7

2. A player who didn’t start a league game until Christmas

3. A rookie keeper whose very good performances were matched only by the number of shocking howlers he made on a far too regular basis

Roll on 90 mins against Norwich. This season has been a debacle from the very first minute and I can’t wait until it’s consigned to history.

Voted for Nuhiu but I knew doing so was a bit farcical given that he's started only a third of the games this season. Still, of those games I think he was mostly excellent - and certainly if he'd been getting game time and performing similarly under CC earlier in the season, then he'd have been a much more straight forward choice for the award.

I think Reach has had a decent season overall, certainly been better than last season anyway, but he's also had some pretty poor spells, so much so that a 'Player of the Season' award just doesn't seem to fit.

But for injury, I reckon Bannan would've won it this season. Hooper would've been another strong contender.

i still dont understand the slagging he gets tbh people want expect messi style performances and hes not that sort of entertainer and was never billed as that. still learning still growing can see him been a milner style player with regards to undervalued and slagged by people but people who have played  the game get his quality and sure his team mates will will be able to tell you what he brings and gives the team. just hopefully keep improving

He has been our player of the season by a mile.

When Jos came in we went into a spell of playing every mid week for about two months. Everyone got rested, rotated but not Reach. At the end of that spell he was struggling but his performances picked up once we went back to one game per week.

Since the return of Lees , Bannan and FF they have played same position every game. Not Reach.

He has started in 3 different positions in last 4 games and still played well.

His fitness, flexibility and performances when surrounded by different team mates week on week make him a deserved winner 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 hour ago, james o connor said:

He deserves it even though I wanted the big man to win 

Pretty much my thoughts.

Guest Maxine
4 hours ago, james o connor said:

He deserves it even though I wanted the big man to win 

My thoughts too.