Season tickets - who's renewed?

Renewed before the original deadline was extended - £24 per match to sit on the halfway line in the North is still fair value.  If it was down to a match by match decision, with our "how much!!!' walk up prices, I would not be bothering for a fair few of the games.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Heeleyowl said:

If it was down to a match by match decision, with our "how much!!!' walk up prices, I would not be bothering for a fair few of the games.

It would be season ticket or next to nothing for me. Couldn't bring myself to shelling out £100 plus every home game. Much easier putting it on a CC and pretending it's sorted . :biggrin:

I would have bought a five year ticket if The Club had played fair with their pricing policy.

I have one year left on my three year Season Ticket and qualify for a Senior concession (over 65) at the start of season 2022/23.  I expected that I would pay 3/5 of the 5 year full price and 2/5 of the 5 year concession rate.  The Club said that I would have had to buy a three year extension at full price and a two year extension at the two year senior rate.  This would have cost me £90.00 more than I thought that it should.

I ended up buying a one year extension, 9 months interest free, on my Owls Mastercard

Yea, I've renewed.

Added another two years to the last year of my existing three year ST.

Would have liked to add the full five years but.................

at my age I didn't want to push my luck.lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Nope, would have liked to but can't afford it at this time

Still one year left of our three year ticket

Will renew next year at higher prices unfortunately

Snap pretty much me as in middle of mortgaging so cant even just get a 0% cash advance on credit card but 1year left so will renew end of next season unless personal circumstances change.

• Like 1