Season tickets - who's renewed?

Wasn't going to bother this year as I still have another year to go on my current ST, and with the real possibility at the time of the previous sales deadline of paying Premier League ticket prices for pub league football I thought I may as well leave it until next year when they'll presumably be doing similar offers and probably with lower prices should the worst happen and we went down this season.

Got a reminder email yesterday, emailed the ticket office last night for a callback and they rang around 10:30 this morning. So I casually dropped £2,575 for another 5 years - which will be spent on paying Abdi's wages for this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Us 5 done em. But was outside the Crown BH Monday and surprised after speaking to 6 ST holders (for last 10+ yrs) that non of them have renewed. All citing the shambles off the field this season. And still believing that we the fans, don't know a quarter of what's gone off. 

I’ve still got a year left, but renewed my daughters so I’m not sat on my own. Don’t know why I’m paying, she is 27 years old! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Me and my dad have renewed!

14th season and counting.

I've become one of those that will renew regardless of what happens on the pitch or whatever decisions are made in the boardroom!

Edited by jonnyowl