Season tickets - who's renewed?

Having been a member for a few years now I worked out it is far cheaper to spend £455 and try hardeer to get time off work when we are at home than I do at the minute. I will have been to 15 games this season by the end and will have spent over £700 including the membership cost. No brainer really.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Having been a member for a few years now I worked out it is far cheaper to spend £455 and try hardeer to get time off work when we are at home than I do at the minute. I will have been to 15 games this season by the end and will have spent over £700 including the membership cost. No brainer really.

Membership is such a con

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Only joking that's a nice touch well done. 

it's not that nice ...she's only 5 and lives down south , I did it to block off the seat so when my son or my mate come they are guaranteed to be able to sit with me . 

Got mine, 36th consecutive season.

1st one was 83/84 promotion year when I was just 6 years old.

I sometimes wonder what else I could have done with all the time I’ve spent watching Wednesday over the years.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rosser said:

Got mine, 36th consecutive season.

1st one was 83/84 promotion year when I was just 6 years old.

I sometimes wonder what else I could have done with all the time I’ve spent watching Wednesday over the years.

Retained your sanity

• Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Decided at 26 it's time to start paying back my debts and bought my Dad one for his 50th this year.

Can't get one myself as I've moved out to South Manc/Cheshire for work and can't guarantee I can get over every game.

Renewed for me and the missus, 2 x £455 for kop. Used to spend nigh on £80 a match prior to getting season tickets last year. Now all I spend is about £10/15, refreshments and 50/50 tickets, sometimes £5 parking when we're late. Better to save for a ST in my opinion, and the possible priority tickets are a great bonus. Specially for next season, as this has got to be The One.