Sunderland - V - Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Not really.

ive got a mate who is brilliant on the ball. Can do keepy uppies all day.  Dream of a left foot.  Problem is he can’t run, has no strength, no pace and can’t tackle his way out of a paper bag.

If you can’t defend you’ll not make it as a centre half.

Thankfully Pudil can do all of that and plays for us and not your mate.  

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

See talksport are in for the potential kill.

WTF!?

In fairness they covered the home match at the start of the season, I was driving back from Glasgow that evening.

It was very informative. Ray Parlour didn't rate Abdi's work rate. The rest was history

lol

• Haha 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
16 minutes ago, james o connor said:

He struggles to do 2a season . All the crocks needs moving on as soon as possible 

Disagree over Hutch . Terrific player; a 30/35 a season man which I'm fine with given what he brings. He's need help and cover and hopefully Joey can be that player. Would cost a fortune that we don't have to replace Hutch with someone of equal quality.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

A very good afternoon to you all. Relieved to report I’ll just make kick off, traffic around the Tyne Tunnel was appalling, capped off by missing the Metro at the park and ride by about 10 seconds. Anyhow, we’re on our way now.

Today has “banana skin” written all over it for me, Sunderland desperately need the win, and it isn’t hard to see them wanting it more than us. The crucial thing for us is to sucker punch them early - they don’t half fall to pieces when they go behind at home. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

No score prediction from me seeing as it worked on Friday.

36 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I thought he has done well since xmas and earlier in season in centre defence ,but he is 32 and clearly cant handle 3 games in 7 days so not sure if he will get a new deal . 

Think he is worth an extension if we are to play 3 at the back. Has played well there and shown good leadership qualities too, which, in the absence of loovens, we are lacking more than ever.